SMUT Imagine (Harry Styles)

WARNING: DO NOT READ BEFORE BED!

I WARNED YOU...

I snuck over to the door that lead back stage, so that the fans wouldn't see me. The concert was great, and Harry had told me to meet him, back stage once they finished. I began to push the door but it wouldn't budge. I ran to the other side, and shoved the door. It opened, and I ran towards the door that read, DRESSING ROOM. I knocked on the door.

"Come in!" I heard a rough voice yell.

I turned the nob, and walked in. I looked around and finally, saw Harry, sitting on the sofa, messing on his phone.

"Well, Hi there Harold. " I said in a high pitched voice.

He looked up and smiled, showing g his dimples. God how I loved those dimples. I walked over to him, and crouched down in front of him.

"Oh, c'mon, babe. I mean I know you want to, but not here. I mean unless you don't mined the mated watching. Cause I'm totally cool with that!" He said with a smirk.

"No, you fucking perv! " I said with a laugh, "You told me to meet you down here, so I came. What did you want?"

"To show you something. Well, to let you watch me do something."

"Should I be scared? Harry, you know I hate surprises!"

"I know! I know! Just shush, and sit down."

I walked over and sat beside in on the sofa, and looked at his phone. He was on twitter. As usual, reading his mentions, and all the funny, and dirty things these kids, well fans, send him. He clicked the button and opened the bubble that you write your tweet in. He began to type.

'Hiiiiii! I just wanted to let everyone know, that @Mrs_Hipster IS my girlfriend! Please don't send hate? .xx'

He posted it, and my phone buzzed.

'200 new followers'

I smiled. That soon faded, as I read a few of my mentions.

'@Mrs_NonHipster_ : @Harry_Styles @Mrs_Hipster REALLY HAROLD! WTF?! Why would you fuck date her?! She's ugly! '

'@British_Lover: @Mrs_Hipster is ugly as fuck! Harry you suck at dating! ugh! -.- '

I looked at Harry.

"I'm sorry. I didn't want them to say things like that. "

"They mean nothing. I love you, and I appreciate your efforts, love. " I smiled.

He grinned, and put his hand to my face. He leaned in and kissed me lightly. He kissed me again and laid me back. His body hovering over mine, and he kissed down my jaw, to my neck. And back up to my lips. He grabbed the hem of my shirt and lifted it up, peeling the clothing from my body. Luckily I had a under shirt on, because right as my shirt was thrown on the floor, the door flew open.

"AYYYYYYY! I don't call myself that anymore!" I heard Zayn yell.

"You lie! Just yesterday, you were yelling, 'Dont touch me! Ima Bradford Bad Boy!' !" Niall said back.

Harry and I, sat up his body in front of mine covering me up.

"Oh, shit! Sorry mate!" Niall said

"They are, uhh... Busy.. "

"No, no Niall. We'll go to the bus. "

They nodded to each other, and Harry stood up, instantaneously, picking me up, an throwing me over his shoulder. He walked to the door, and turned to open it. I looked at the boys behind Harry, and waved. They all laughed. Niall actually started dieing with I found hilarious. I felt Harry start to walk about and take me away from the door. Once we got outside, we were instantly at the bus door. He knocked at the driver opened the door.

"Thanks man. Do you care to leave for a little?" The man nodded and left the bus. Luckily Paul was already off the bus. He carried me to his bunk and sat me down. I climbed up the ladder, and squeaked when I felt a hand squeeze my bum. He chuckled. I lyed down, and he climbed on top of me. He was hovering over he again as he striped me of my shorts and combat boots. I was left in my underwear and tank top. He pulled his jeans off and threw them on the ground. He pressed his hips against mine. I could feel his erection against my leg. He pulled my underwear to my ankles, and threw them with his pants. He took two of his fingers and slowly slide them into me. He began to pump, then back and forth. Starting off slow, then speeding up. He took his fingers out and put them to his mouth. When he pulled them out, his lips made a popping noise. He flipped me over onto my stomach. Pulling his boxer briefs down and taking them off. He laid himself over me, and put his lips to my neck.

"I want to hear you scream. Make the crowd here you." he harshly whispered into my ear.

I grabbed his length, and positioned it, pressing into me. He thrusted his hips into me, as his chest occasionally brushed my back. His curls were brushing my cheek. His hand traveled to my hair. He grabbed a hand full of my long brown hair, and pulled, jerking my head back. I began to moan. "Harry. Harry. Harry. " I said in a soft tone. I began to get louder as he pushed harder.

"Harry! Harry! Harry! H-Harry!" I said over and over again. I kept saying his name until I felt his pull out of me, and flip me over. As he did, he took his head down, to my stomach. Leaving a trail of wet kisses. He moved lower, and kissed over the sensitive area. He took his tongue over the entirety of the area, and stuck his tongue inside me. I grabbed his hair, and pulled, which made him do this more. He moved his tongue fast over me, and then pulled back. I let go over his hair, and he took his length and pushed into me again. He thrusted his hips into mine again and again. His lips leaving kisses on mine. His curls would brushed my face. After a moment of this, he pulled out again, and I felt something wet on my chest. He took my tongue to my chest, and began to lick the white substance off of my bare shirt. He finished and climbed down. He walked into the small washroom and came back with a washcloth and cleaned what was left of the liquid on my chest. He threw the cloth with his pants. and climbed back up. I crawled over to him and lyed my head on his tattooed chest. I heard the boys coming in the bus. Harry pulled the cover onto us.

"Harry! Harry! Harry!" I heard Louis, and Niall yell in unison. Mocking me moaning his name.

"Oh shit. Guys! She's asleep! " Liam said.

"Fuck off, dude!" Harry said, rolling over and positioning me to his comfort. He lyed like this and fell asleep.

Hope you enjoy this SMUT!