Intro

Kathy Maningas once had a promising future as a concert pianist. She loved the piano! She finished 3 pieces at the age of 6, Fur Elisé, Clair De Lune & River Flows in You. Yeah, those three songs, she's a freaking genius! At the age of 10 she started composing songs, she also loved to write poems, stories, & stuff.

At the age of 15, all of her dreams... Nawala sa isang iglap. She left everything to her thirteen-year-old sister, Cindy, all the weight of the Maningas family. She migrated to Canada to forget everything but she failed.

Now 18, she went back and she met someone whom she once met already. And that someone, will help her to forget about her past. 

"I, Angelo Estrad-"

"Damn it, Angelo! Anong Estrada ka dyan?! Bakit ung sa nanay mo ung ginamit mo? Dapat ung sa daddy mo, tangeks!"

"Argh!" He took a deep breath and repeated, "I, Angelo SANTOS, take you, Kathy Maningas, to be my wife- pft. HAHAHAHAHAH- aray! Makabatok, oo na. Magseseryoso na."

"I, Angelo Santos, promise to help Kathy Maningas in anyway I can. I promise never to forget that sometimes a problem can only be solved by an emergency middle-of-the-night phone call or cocktail, as long as you're cool with me showing up to the bar in sweatpants and Crocs. HAHAHAH, o ayan na ah?!"

"Yuck, bakit mo sinali ung pangalawa. Grabe, mukha tayong tanga nun sa bar." Then they both laughed.

~xx~

© shaaaaarkie

All rights reserved 2013. Written by shaaaaarkie.

Inspired by Sara Zarr and KathNiel.

~shaaaaarkie ★