My Pleasure Next Door

Her smile always comes to my face as I remember our first night together. She's my new neighbor. I just watched her around her house for several weeks. Whenever I came home from school, straight to my room, I still remember her in a blue colored cotton dress. She had gotten caught out in the rain and were soaked. I know I'm not suppose to look at her from across but I can't. In the next evening I came home from my cousins birthday celebration, I remember her in a black dress flashing me, supposedly, unintentionally. And of course seeing her from across my window makes me feel so thrilled. Her body fits into her dress perfectly.

I was a little surprised and shocked but flattered, when she told me that she were going to come over that evening. I told her not to and if she did I wouldn't open the door. I realized that moment that maybe she had already knew that I'm watching her everynight.

It was about 9pm and I was putting up the dishes. My Mom, Dad and my younger brother weren't there. They decided to visit grandma for just a couple of days. I'm suppose to be there but I told them that I have so many things to do. After putting up the dishes I went to the living room just watching TV. I was wearing a white T-shirt and a blue gym shorts. I thought that she weren't coming by and has somewhat relieved. Then I heard a knock at the door and my life changed definitely for the better! I quickly opened it and saw a delivery boy holding a pizza box. I was like I didn't even ordered pizza? and suddenly Mom called... "Honey, did you receive the pizza I ordered? I know you're hungry and that's payed already hon, don't worry". Ugh! It's not really make hsense, why I'm expecting her to come? she didn't even know me anyway? I said to myself. Before I turned around I heard a knock again. Maybe that pizza guy forgot something, I thought. Then I saw her, she were standing there wearing a sleeve-less red shirt, black nylon shorts and loafers. She were smiling, not knowing what I would say. You said "I told ya that I'd come by". I replied "Uhm yes, you did". And I let you inside. We talked a bit and then we sat down. I had gotten us both a glass of wine from my Dad out of the fridge. Were just talking until the wine was gone. We talked mainly about my school, but also about ourselves of course. I could feel this strange and intense attraction to her. And, just as important, she seemed to be excited about me. The longer I sat there, talking and looking at her, the more excited I became. Until I couldn't deny it any longer. I wanted to touch her body and feel the essence of her shirt perfectly fits to her sexy curves. I leaned over, put my right hand around her waist and said....

"Oh my jeez! I really really like your dresses, I remember that everytime I look at you from across my window! Ugh it makes me jealous, I want to wear those types of dresses, they're so elegant and really stunning, and you know what? this shirt fits perfectly for you" :)

In that moment, she pulled me, she slapped me in the face so hard that I couldn't even talk. I was like are you kidding me? Why did she do that for? And I just can't control it any longer so I pulled her hair dragging her out of my house and throw her outside. "That bitch! she ruined my nail polish!" I said.

Hi guys! Thank you for reading :) I just wanted you to know that.. pls. don't hate this. This is a humor short story, don't get disappointed. This is not you were thinking gone to be dirty and flirtatious :) I will be going to write something like that. But for now just an excerpt for this first. it's a Gay thing story. :) I dedicate this to my best friend whos gay. :) hope you like it: )