Peptalk

~Emery~

"You want her? Fine, but she can't cause trouble!" The older man left letting the door lock behind him.
He sat down on the bed and tried to reach my hands. I tried to kick and get away. "Stop! I'm not going to hurt you. Now I will take those off, but I'm not the won you should be fighting. " He grabbed my hands, twisting them to get the cuffs off. " ow!" I yelled
"Sorry" he finally got them off,and turns me so we were face to face. I started to rub my wrist. " Now let's start with names. I'm Aiden." I didn't reply. "Look we can fight all you want I can help you if yo-"
"Emery ... My name is Emery"
"Emery... Okay how old are you?"
Should I lie? Or tell him the truth? How could I even trust anything he says?
"Eighteen."
"I'm nineteen. Now I need you to-"
"That" I pointed to the dresser. "If you want me to trust you than please... please get rid of those.....those things."
Another tear rollers down my cheek, I couldn't help it anymore.
"I can't blame you for thinking I would use those on you. And I will get rid of the dresser with or without your trust.but I need to explain were I am coming from. " I sat up and relaxed, ready to listen to what he had to say.
"My father is ill minded. He wasn't always this way. I wanted to leave him along time ago. But......he........" I moved closer to him and put a hand on his shoulder. He never agreed to this, he was forced.
" He abused you didn't he?" His face turned to me and nodded.