Kidnapper: Chapter 7

Kidnapper Chapter 7:

Tomorrow I will have to go to the castle to kill mother and father, and then Beckett will have his little coup de' tat. Well thats what he thinks. Everything is going well, but I will have a back up plan in case my original plan fails. I am going up against my brother, a man who's judgement is easily clouded by emotion.

Brother is having me meet with him today for the last time. In fact, its time for me to go to the conference room. The guards bind my hands and cover my eyes and lead me to his conference room. When we get there my eyes are uncovered but my hands stay tied. Beckett gestures me to sit, and then begins. "Sister, glad to see you are well. You have gotten better at firing that gun."

I retort, "When you're locked in a shooting range for 6 hours straight you tend to get some practice in."

"Bitter are we?"

I reply sarcastically, "No not at all."

"Not that it matters anyway. To business, tomorrow you will complete your mission of killing Mother and Father; the King and Queen. You will be armed with a gun when you are in the car on your way there. You will be dropped off in front of the palace and then will proceed through the secret entrance. You will get up to Mother and Father's bedroom, but you must not let any of the guards see you. Use the routes that only the royals know about. Once you are in the bedroom, greet the King and Queen, and make small talk. Then draw your gun, declare why you are killing them, and then shoot. Once you do so, the guards will inform you of what do do next. That is all."

The guards covered up my eyes again and lead me out. I was looking forward to tomorrow, I love beating people at their own game.