Prolouge

He stands outside a flaming building. He was the one who started this fire but he wouldn't be the one to put it out. His name was Canicus. He walks away as it burns out. He started this fire 1 hour ago. It still burns bright all night until they find out that a fire is burning the industrial plant which has gas tanks on each side of it. The gas tanks explode and make even more fire as they are working on extinguishing the fire. That night all 8 firefighters trying to extinguish wildfire were killed from the explosion. That morning the wildfire from the building spread to the forest and then the city where Canicus lives. Of course he was immune to any fires he started because he was known to himself and the other members of the Phantoms as, The Flame God.

The 4 other members of the Phantoms were, The Ice Goddess, The Wind Master, The Water Bender and The Tree Manipulator. The name The Phantoms came when they were all born and forged with the flesh and blood of their parents and everyone who has came before them. They were raised just the same as all of the real kids and they were all raised by one single man. He was their sensei and would guide them on the path of good. Unfortunately for their sensei he did not spend enough time with Canicus so he went on the worst path of all of them. He decided to take out his anger out on the whole world because of the enemy's he had made when he was a child in school. He had looked up everyone he had been bullied by on google and found everyone's jobs and where that building was. So far he has taken out half of the bullies with just that one wildfire. By 10:00pm tonight everyone would be taken out.

      The police ask the news crews all across the town to notify the public that there is a fire coming right toward the town and they should all evacuate the town immediately. Of course Canicus wanted to destroy all of his enemies so he waited at the only exits of the town and cut the trees down and set them on fire. Any one that was driving there to get out of the town wouldn't be able to see the flaming trees in time so they would  end up driving right into the trees, catch their cars on fire, explode the cars and kill everyone before they could even escape. He was a twisted man who would stop at nothing until everyone was dead.