Chapter 7

I know I said that I should be getting a new cover yesterday. I got a reply saying that my cover may be sent to me today and then I can put it on the book. Sorry for the inconvenience:(

He walked to the nearest cab centre and then asked them to drive him there. When he arrived at the airport he remembered that he hadn't brought any cash with him. He told the taxi driver that he forgot his wallet at home and that he would send a cheque to his address.

To the taxi drivers misfortune Canicus lied because he didn't want to pay the old man. But what Canicus didn't know was that Daemon had already found Anil and that he was the taxi driver in disguise. 

Canicus goes and walks up to a plane driver from the military. He pulls him aside and burns his walkie talkie. He threatens the military man and then makes him fly a plane to the top of Mt. Kilimanjaro. When they arrive at the top of the mountain they see a strange man sitting and thinking. Canicus says to the plane driver "He looks like he hasn't eaten in days. Did we bring any food?"

The plane driver replys to Canicus by saying "I have a bit of food left in the back from the drop on this mountain a few days ago. I will give you all that's left and I will also stay flying over the mountain for as long as I can. Hopefully that's him. You still haven't told me what all of this is about. Is it something about the worlds safety?"

Instead of replying Canicus grabs the leftovers and continues his mission by climbing down the not so sturdy rope ladder. He was 380 lb. and the ladder was only supposed to hold 450 lb. so he was close to that weight limit.

When he reaches the ground he finds out that it is Bipin so they talk to each other for a while and then they climb the ladder as Bipin eats the leftover food. When they reach the top they get the pilot to fly them back to the base in the U.S.A. but they do not tell the pilot what is going on. They say that is none of his business.

When they get back they all reunite and talk about the M.T.K.T.W. and how they plan to destroy it. That night they begin to plot their plan.

To Be Continued..........................................