Chapater 1 The Begining

Rubbing my eyes gently slowly gaining my vision back.
Looking at the beauty right in front of me how in love I was with him.
Running my fingers up his back and placing my lips on his sweet neck as he snuggled his hands under his cheek.
Opening one eye not letting me know that he had already awakened.
I kissed him one last time on his head and got out of bed, fixing my hair as Kalins Big white tee flow down to my knees.
Need to mind that I am not that tall I'm quite short, OK a lot short compared to Kalin.
But he loves me.
Walking down the hall into the kitchen I opened up the fridge bending over grabbing the eggs and butter when I feel a gentle hand grab my ass and as I turn around I see a beautiful pretty eyed guy smirking at me as he threw grapes into his mouth.
I placed everything on the counter and went to grab the
flower, sugar, cinnamon, baking powder, vanilla and salt my hands full placing everything down
kalin wrapped his arms around me setting the carton of milk and measuring cups down.
I turned around wrapping my arms around his neck gently kissing up my neck to my drawling teasing me as he leaned in closer to kiss my lips, instead he put chocolate chips in his mouth walking away to sit on the other side of the counter.
I giggled and grab a bowl pouring
1 1/4 cups of flour
1 tablespoon of sugar
1/4 tablespoon cinnamon
1 tablespoon baking powder
1/4 teaspoon salt
2 eggs
1 cup milk
4 tablespoons melted butter
3/4 vanilla
Reaching my hands for the chocolate chips they're gone and in Kalin's hand eating away. I try to grab them but of course he resisted.
Kalin: Uh uh girllllll
Me: give me them
Kalin: come and get em baby

before I can even speak he got up so fast making me chase him around the house like a wild animal.
I finally caught him jumping on his back as he fell onto the bed he turned over bring me on top of him.
Looking down at him I whispered gotcha.
I guess in your head you're wondering who am I, well I'm silver and the handsome hunk under me it's Kalin my boyfriend
We met back in 2013 at one of his shows.
I guess you can say I had no clue who he was...
where do I even start my Best friend Annie texted me saying she had an extra ticket to see her favorite boys,
I had never listened to them or seen them but she would never shut up about them.
Well it was around 5:30 PM and she was on her way to pick me up.
After finishing my last girl I quickly put on my black high high waisted shorts and black and white striped crop top lastly putting on my black Jordan's.
I headed out when I heard a honk.
I hopped in the car not knowing how to feel since I didn't know who they were.
The venue was literally two blocks from my house we got in line.
So far we have been waiting for about an hour when out of nowhere half the line went running.
Annie looked at me and screamed "It's CAMERON" looking at me with excitement
"oh my gosh I have to get a picture."
I had to yell in her ear as girls still screamed.
"GO!"I said
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
I hope you guys enjoyed chapter 1 because you guys are in for a treat I feel really inspired and I hope that you guys enjoy this as much as I enjoy writing it for you guys thank you and please share share this was any other Kalin girls
My social media's are
Instagram: Jasmiinewhite
Twitter: PrettyEyesKalin
Kik: jazzylovezyuh