How we met

Annie came back with a very sad look on her face. I looked up at her and asked what was wrong?

Annie: Cameron ran away because there was so many people surrounding him.

I'm sorry maybe you'll catch him inside I said hoping I'd get her to feel a little bit better.

Shrugging her shoulders maybe Annie said.

Hey don't be so blue we are here seeing your boys that you freaking love. Let's turn the frown upside down and have so freaking fun. I said chuckling.

Quickly lifting her spirit Annie looked at me and said you're right sliver.

The line began to more and we were about to enter the venue everyone was in line to meet the boys Annie and I were last. I felt a hand touch my ass, I turned around and smacked this light skin yelling excuse you. Annie quickly smacked my arm. I looked at her with a wtf face until I heard Annie say

Annie: Hi Kalin
I felt my heart fall to my ass, I felt so bad that I did that.

Kalin:hello and hey I'm so sorry I didn't mean to come off like that it's just dayum you're so fine gurrrl.

My face literally turned into a tomato. Is he really flirting with me? Or am I just crazy. I quickly responded don't do that again.

Kalin: have we met before?

Me: no

Kalin: are you sure? I feel like I've seen the beautiful blue eyes before.

Me:nope don't think so

Kalin: so what's your name?

Me:silver.

Kalin: well silver I seem to have lost my phone number can I have yours?

Me: very funny but since you insist

He handed me his phone I began to type my number (408)555-3456 I gave him back his phone and he had a really cheesy smile on his face.

Kalin: well it was nice meeting you two but I have to go, I hope you guys have fun tonight.

As he walked away his looked at me and said "hey silver check your phone"
-------------------------------
This is a small update and I'd like to apologize for leaving you guys hanging. I'm back and I have so much planned for you guys i will be updating later today but until then thank you guys for reading.