Chapter 3 True to yourself

I have always been different from the other boys I have mostly just girls as friends and u might say I fit in with girls better than boys! But some of my family have told me that if I'm gay they'll disown me! That hurts so bad. But I won't let those judge mental words define who I'll become! My mom said she'll support me no matter what! I just wish that the people that make comments in school or anywhere else would no what kind of life Im loving! I don't have a father he's somewhere taking care of his kid! Even though I was his first kid! My stepdad and I don't get along! And I am sick and tired of people thinking they know me! Yeah I'm feminine but that don't define me! I guess you could say I'm kinda easy to get along with, but sometimes I have my days. People don't understand the path I have walked. I haven't seen my dad in 4 years and that's hard, I don't get along with my step dad and my mom and my gram are the only people I truly get along with, most of the time. I can't talk about my dad around my step dad because he gets mad and tells me to let it go, it's hard because I still love and miss him, I understand that he left me, but still. I always try to stay true to myself and keep my head held high.
I try not to let people get to me, but it's hard in this day of age. People are so cruel and judge-mental.