My sister's weird phobia

Some may not think that the contents of this story are believeably true, though I assure you that this story contains no word of a lie...

The girl, Amy Higham, sat twirling on the computer chair legs tucked up to her chin.

"Amy, you're going to make yourself sick!" I moaned at her for the upteenth time.

"Weeeeeeeeeeeeee!" You assume from the way she acts she's barely an infant, however you are strongly mistaken. My sister is two years younger than me, just short of my height and just that tad bit more of a nutter than me. Wait, no step back I'm more crazy and I'm proud of it, dear little Amy is just a small chip off her old sisters block.

This story isn't about me, but for the readers sake you should know that I am currently 15 years old and yes that makes my sister at a ripe old age of 13.

BANG! A glass cup toppled off the side of the desk, almost slow motion as juice sprayed over the floor and the glass shattered. "AMY! I told you so!" I grumbled as I went to fetch the hoover from the cupboard.

After we had cleared up the mess I settled down infront of the table and started on my huge stack of maths homework. Halfway through The SINE and COSINE rule questions, Amy comes bursting into my room blaring Bon Jovi and singing agressively. Don't think wrongly there's absoulutely nothing wrong with Amy's voice, infact I think she's got a beautiful voice but 'Livin' On a Prayer' and triangle theorms really don't mix like apple pie with custard.

"Amy please, I'm TRYING to finish my homework." I said not nastily, nonetheless I attempted to block my ears from the noise she called music.

"Whooah, we're half way there! Livin on a prayer!" She screamed at the top of her voice just to bug the bejesus out of me even more!

"Amy pleeeease stop!" You really had to hate times like this, when both your parents are at work and your little sister can't find anything else to do except scream at you.

"Take my hand and we'll make it - I swear!" She started waving her hand infront of my face; I couldn't take anymore a grabbed a tub from the bottom of the draw and pulled out one thing I knew would work best. "No! I'm going please! Sorry!" She yelped running from my room.

Flexing the hairband between my thumb and fingers I smirked to myself, you would've thought I'd threatened her with a knife. No she'd run off like a cat with it's tail between it's legs.