Revenge - B+

Bailey's pov

That was one hell of a show. My plan is kinda of working. I slipped out of the party and headed back to my- oh wait you don't know who I am he he. I was Sasha's best friend, she was like a sister to and her coven accepted me as one of their own.
Several months ago I left the house early in the morning to go to the gym. When I returned, everyone was dead. My best friend and family all gone. I ran to check the security cameras, all I saw was that filthy mutt Joe ripping my best friend's head. I was a shifter without a family. seeing that I wanted revenge. I followed Joe for a couple of months. I followed him to the woods, I was about to kill him when I saw his mate come from out of the bushes. She did the unbelievable, she stabbed him and left him to die. I was about to get my revenge, when a blue mist appeared. The moon goddess picked up Joe's body. I still wanted my revenge but how do I get now? I headed to the one person that could help me, Paige.

~ Paige's house ~
When I arrived at her house and told her everything.

P: Did you forget what you are, use your powers to help you get your revenge. I know how to get to the moon palace. But to really get revenge, you should take something he loves the most.

Me: you want me to kill Nisha?

P: No, her pack will kill you. I mean take his memory of her away from his human side. It will drive his wolf insane.

Me: but how?

She handed me a piece of paper.

P: close your eyes and say this twice, if you don't say it twice. You well only take his memory but not his feelings. You need both for your revenge to really work.

I took her advice and left her house. When I got back home, I opened the portal to the moon palace. I shifted into a spider and got inside the palace. Once I was in, I shifted into one of the guard and found Joe's sleeping chambers. I pulled out the paper, closed my eyes, and started to read the words

Me:amatores memoria aurum mundum tamquam vitrum abstulerunt osores cum cor lapideum.

I was about to repeat the words, when Leati gowled scared me. A blue bubble appeared before me. Then Joe started to scream, I grabbed the bubble and disappeared. When I return home, I put Joe's memory in a glass box. I shifted into a fly and stayed at Joe's pack house. A couple of months later he returned, I overheard them say Joe doesn't remember his mate. Yes my plan worked, but then I heard that Nisha returned home also. I left Joe's house and headed to Nisha's ball and shifted into my normal form. I wanted to see if my plan really worked and it did. I just didn't expect her to get a new mate, but nor she or her new mate was none of my business only crushing Leati's heart was my business. I'm back at my house and looking at the glass box.
Me: Let's see how you feel, when you're mate is mated to another.

Joe's pov

After that shit Leati pulled, I told the guys I was heading back to the house. They nodded and I left. When I got outside, i overheard Josh and Nisha's little conversation.

N: I accept you as my new mate.

He smiled, hugged her, and kissed her. Then a strange feeling hit, it felt like my heart broke into millions of pieces. Leati whimper and I turn and ran home. I changed and Leati was acting weird.

~wolf thoughts~

Me: Dude is everything alright?

Le: NO FUCK FACE WE HAVE LOST OUR MATE AND YOUR STUBBORN ASS WON'T TEY TO REMEMBER HER.

Me: CHILL OUT DUDE, besides I felt something when we saw him kiss her.

He stopped running.

Le: What did you feel?

Me: heartbroken.

Le: SHUT THE FUCK UP, YOU DON'T REMEMBER HER, BUT YOU FEEL HEARTBROKEN. I'M DONE TALKING.

~ Cut connection ~

Wow, now he's pissed at me. When I arrived home, my half brother and our mom was in the living room.

Me: why are you guys here, what if someone sees you.

F: calm down Joe, everyone was put to sleep, but your dad.

Mom: son we have a problem, let me talk with Leati please.

Before I could say anything, he took over.

Le: yes mother.

Mom: Someone was messing with you while you were sleeping.

Leati, Finn, and I was confused.

F: how? I thought monsters and humans couldn't enter the moon palace or sleeping chambers.

Mom: yes, but a shifter can.

Le: But how did the shifter know we where we were?

Mom: the only thing I can think of is that they saw you die and saw me carrying you away. While you was sleep did you sense anyone in the room with you?

Le: I did smell burnt flesh.

F: maybe the shifter was one of the guards or one of the angels.

Mom: maybe that's why Joe doesn't remember Nisha, the crazy thing is why did that take just the memory of Nisha and nothing else.

Le: that's not the only crazy thing, he claims he felt heartbroken when he saw Nisha kiss Josh. Do think he still have feelings her.

Mom: if that's the case, then someone didn't get all of the memory of Nisha out of Joe. His brain forgot, his heart didn't.