Chapter 3 : I think its over for You and Me

Kuroku's POV

It was early in the morning and I smell some cookies on the table and I was drooling over it! Better I can handle it yet, Onii-chan is always texting with someone...I slightly have a bad feeling for this...
I am a bit jealous for him...Maybe I need to start the conversation now but before that, I need to eat some cookies to make me feel better

"Itadakimasu!"

*chomping the cookies*

"Excuse me Onii-chan but can I ask a question?"

"Yeah sure...But make it a bit quick okay?"

"That's strange I mean...Who are you texting with? You looked so serious on it...Could you put that down for a sec? Onii-chan you really need to eat first so that you cannot have any sick"

"I am busy texting with my...With my classmate that's all...And I am not hungry so can you please shut up just for 1 minute?"

"Sorry but I just wanted you to feel --"

"Look.You don't care what happens to me anymore! Mind your own business you damn brat!"

"But I...I...Shit!!!"

I can't believe Onii-chan would say a thing on me! He never did this to me before...I just wanted him to feel better, to let him feel my love for him, and to.....
I had no decision but to walk out and to cry outside...

***OUTSIDE OF NOWHERE***
"Why would Onii-chan say such useless things!? J-just fucking why!?"

*running outside of nowhere while crying*

I just wanted him to be very happy...
I did all of my best to make him happy but I'd always fail!!!
Why!?

***AFTER THE DRAMATIC SCENE***
Too much pain was inside me...
I know who can remove this pain all over my nerves...Beer-kun!!!

***at the bar***
"Where is my love!? Fuck you Onii-chan...You don't understand my feelings for you!!!"

"Hey! What the hell are you doing at the bar!?"

A strange but cute looking guy asked me...I was wondering who he is and I was about to ask the same question...
But I decided to ask questions to the guy first...

"And who the hell are you, Mister?
I was about to ask the same thing earlier. Look, I am a fucking stranger so that means that you don't know me!
And you don't care if I am in this place or not!"

"Sorry but I knew you a lot...C'mon Kuroku! Snap the fuck out and your very drunk! Wanna hang out in my place for a minute?"

I think I know this guy too..........
...
Shit! He is my childhood friend!!!

"Misaki-kun!!!
Sorry I didn't notice you there.
I was really drunk and yeah sure!
I wanna hang out at your place!!!"

"giggles~
You're still cute as possible even when your drunk..."

Those words he said while he is hugging me made me blushed soooooooo much!!!
I don't know where or when to start the conversation!!!
>\\\\\\\\\\\\<

***AT THE HOUSE OF MISAKI***
"One question Kuroku...Since when did you ever learn how to drink beer?"

"Oh sorry I forgot to tell you...
When I'm always Heart Broken,
I'm drinking beer..."

"So...Does that mean that you are Heart Broken now?"

"It's something like that but I--"

I didn't expect that Misaki-kun will kiss me...Kyyyaaaa ~
To myself:please don't tell me that this is turning me on!!!

"Whenever you're Heart Broken, I am always there to help you...
Just call me when you needed me..."

"._."

He slowly grabbed my head close to his chest and I can feel his heart beat...
It's beating so fast...
Then, he gently pulled me up hugging me so tight...
I was speechless ._.

"Hey, wanna have a cookie before you leave?"

"Mm!"nodding my head up and down*

***AFTER EATING COOKIES AND LEAVING***
" Tadaimasu--"

And then...
I saw my Onii-chan kissing with someone...And I know that guy, he is my cousin...He's name is Narumi.

"Look Kuroku, its not what you think okay?I was just doing this for your sake..."

"I-if you're doing this for my sake then, why my cousin?"

"I know that I had been cruel to you this morning...I don't want you running away like that..."

Onii-chan let my cousin, Narumi, to go home to his house and my cousin listened to his orders...
I was just wondering why would they do it here? C'mon on a place like this and then you saw you're Onii-chan kissing with someone which is your fucking relative!? I mean snap out of it Onii-chan!!! I don't want that. I really just don't want that to happen again but there are 4 words that I need to tell to Onii-chan...

"I think we're over..."

"Hey! What the fuck are you talking about?!"

"Don't pretend they you didn't hear anything!!!"

"And why are you gonna do that?"

"Because I don't love you anymore...

"Hey listen carefully to what I said okay?It's not like we're dating or something"

Those words that came out from my Onii-chan's mouth damage my heart a lot!
Well if he likes it this way then, fine why not?I cannot stop him...
sigh* just why did my cousin have been here?!