a sad niall horan story one direction

Management had called me in saying they had something important to tell me. I knew it was something bad because they only called me in and the rest of the boys. I walked in and took off my sunglasses. “Niall!” Mark said putting his hands together. “Hey! Whats up!” I smiled. “So Niall lets get to the point…Niall you’re loosing fans man and it’s not good…You gotta break up with her. She is not good for you or your career.” He said sliding a red pen behind his ear. “Break up with her? No…No I’m not going to do it.” Anger boiled up inside me and I felt my face getting red and my fists clench by my side. “Niall-” “NO I’M NOT GOING TO BREAK UP WITH THE LOVE OF MY LIFE!” I screamed. He stood up leaning over his desk. “Listen Niall don’t break up with her and I’ll ruin your whole career. One direction will be going in no direction!” He yelled his voice loud and stern. It felt like my whole world was crashing down and I was living in a nightmare.But I gave in. “How?” I whispered. “. I ran out to my car and got in. I laid my head on the wheel and began to scream and cry. I felt like a 5 year old screaming and crying I just hurt so bad. I sat there for 30 more minutes before driving off. I pulled up into the driveway and parked the car but staying in there for a while trying to collect myself.

I walked into the house and Y/N was up instantly to give me a hug and a kiss but I pushed her off away from me. “Babe…I gotta tell you something.” I said looking down at the floor cause I knew I wasn’t able to look her in the eye. “What?” She asked nervousness in her voice. “Babe..I’m breaking up with you. You’re just not for me. I cheated on you and… I said holding back my tears. “No..No 2 years was a and you cheated ?! No..wait management is making you do this! Niall don’t listen to them.” She cried which broke my heart in a million pieces. “No Y/N! It’s not management!…I HATE YOU OKAY NOW LEAVE!” I lied pointing to the door still not looking into her eyes cause if I did I knew I couldn’t do it. “F..fine. I’ll get my stuff later.” She mumbled.

As soon as the door closed and I heard her car speed off. I lost it. I hit the wall creating a hole before falling to the floor crying. “God I’m so sorry. I didn’t want to. I swear!” I cried my eyes hurt like hell . I got up and sat on the couch turning on the tv while I held Y/N’s favorite teddy bear. I sat there watching a random channel for an hour when something interesting came on. “Breaking news! We just got reports of One directions,Niall Horan’s girlfriend was just in a car accident. Reports say she was speeding and lost control hitting a tree.” The middle-aged man announced. “Bullshit.” I whispered. “They start rumors so fast.” As soon as I turned the channel the phone rang.

“Hello?” I answered. I listened to the females voice on the other line before the phone fell out of my hands and dropped to the floor breaking. “Oh no no no no!” I said grabbing my keys and jumped in my car rushing to the hospital.

I ran into the hospital up to the front desk. “Y/N Y/L/N!?” I said frantically. The lady gave me her room number before I got on an elevator and ran to her room. When I got there there were doctors everywhere. “Y/N!? Wheres Y/N!?” I yelled. “Son I’m so sorry. She didn’t make it.” He said. “I tried believe me I tried.” Oh god no! “No! I never said good-bye! I never told her I love her.” I whispered. “I’m so sorry about Y/N and your son.” A nurse said coming up to me. “Son?” I asked. “Yes she was pregnant.” She said patting my shoulder. ” I wanna see her!” I demanded. “No can do. I’m so sorry.” He walked away with the nurse by his side. I heard running coming from down the hall. I turned my head to see the boys coming. “Y/N? Where is she?” Liam asked. “Gone.” I sobbed falling to the ground. My head hurt,my heart was shattered,my eyes burned. I felt crushed. Liam put his hand on my back. “Don’t touch me!” I barked before getting up and running. I didn’t know where I was going but I just felt like I needed to be alone. I ran and ran until I came to a cliff with rough waters at the bottom and rigid rocks. I took out my phone and texted all the boys. “I love you! You’re all my brothers remember that but I gotta be with the love of my life I can’t live without her.” I sent the text to them all before looking up at the sky. “I’m coming darling. Just sit tight we can be together.” I said aloud before jumping off the cliff and hitting a rock. And there she was

The end