What Still Stands

With the growing anti sentiment for the Mutant race, Professor Xavier, founded Xavier's school for Gifted Youngsters. Nevertheless, the school wasn't enough to prove to the human world that Mutants could be helpful. To show the world that they could, Professor X used his powers of mind and power sensing to find the Mutants who would make his Elite group, the X- men. With the help of his former X- men integrate, Logan, he goes in search for the three who would become the beginning of the new generation of X- Men.

Julia, Stephanie and Ava all lived their distinct lives, living without knowing the other existed. They lived in their own little world living thinking they were human. Little did they know that Professor X and Logan were coming for them, because in reality they were nowhere near normal. Their genes were mutating they liked it or not they would have to come under Professor X care and under Logan's guide. But each of the girls have their own history and their own personalities.

Julia, lived a normal life, her parents were lawyers and all she cared was of spending time with them. But when one day she wakes something deep inside her and she no longer is safe.

Stephanie, lived with her dad and most of her life was spent on the road. Living on her own one day she is surprised to see that she is one of them and goes looks for answers.

Ava, never new what a home was, her origins were a mystery. All she ever knew were the streets and powers she developed and used at her advantage. One day she meets a stranger and ends up in a whole new place.

Barely rookies, Julia, Steph and Ava were forced to work together, and become the elite group. Professor X and Logan had a lot to teach them. Mutants continue to appear and the government wants them gone, extinct. Professor X thought these three girls were already a handful when he senses new mutants coming to be, 5 to be exact.

These five boys, Louis, Zayn, Niall, Harry, and Liam knew of the mutant race but pushed the world aside because they had nothing to do with it. They were to busy too get involved but they did admire the X- Men. Until a terrible accident in one of their concerts and things change. Once they become one themselves, they face danger and are wanted dead. The X- Men are involved and their task is to save them.

As things come together, the four girls have to now not only learn about each other but also about the boys because little do they know is that they together will be unbeatable. Because now not only does the government want them gone (the rouges mutants, because a treaty was made that those in the x- mansion were neutral not that the citizens cared, mutants were mutants) but Professor X arch enemy Magneto and his own underlings were creating havoc.

All together the girls and the boys will learn things about themselves, learn things they never knew they had, all ties will be tested and things will be altered. In the end what will still stand?