Chapter 1 : Daily life, right..?

Hello! I'm Zek, The creator of this chapter. Me and my friend (Avery/pizzxyscone)will be creating this story by making chapter one by one, so in the next chapter she will be the one who creates it. Have a good day!

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------legit line

-John's POV

I yawned, the time was only 2:30 in the afternoon. Everyone was making the usual chit-chattering, but I just sat on my chair, sometimes doodling, reading some magazines, It was just like another school day.

"Hey John!" A voice yelled, I quickly turned my head to see Lance, he was always the class clown, making everyone laugh.

"Dude, You should stop sulking here and stand! Your the only un-energentic one in the class!"

"Lance, I'm not in the mood right now. Leave me alone." I said, ignoring Lance

"Dude, come on! Just once?" Lance said persuasively, he kept pulling my shirt. "Okay, If your not gonna stand up, we're gonna force you to!" Lance said, with a bit of anger. "Zean! I need help!"

"Dude..!"

"Oh sh--" I quickly sat down, and looked away.

"DUDE! WHAT ARE YOU DOING? SEND HIM BACK!" I quickly tidy myself and started sweating. Everyone stared at where Zean was going to. To Me.

"Well John, Nice meeting you." Jelo said, teasing me as Zean started nearing him, the class bell started ringing. Everyone got to their seats, I was still sweating and frozen in place.

"Saved by the bell.." I muttered to myself

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------legit line

Third Person POV

"Okay, don't forget! Prom is at Friday night, 7:00PM!"

Everyone nodded, they started packing up their books.

"Class Dismissed!" The professor said, his voice was like splinters on a scrambled egg

The room doors opened, and everyone ran charging out.

"Dude! It's another prom, Who'll you ask out?" Dwayne asked Jelo, who responded quick.

"I got Patricia, not really the best but we can manage." Jelo said, waving his hand around trying to catch a mosquito.

"Alot of people will probably ask Azumi out, seriously, She's popular because she's japanese? Pfft!" Dwayne said, rolling his eyes.

John listened to the two while looking down, suddenly, he bumped into someone, he quickly raised his head and apologized, "Sorry!"

"It's ok! No worries! Just a little bump, that's all!" She said with a smile, she patted John on the back and continued her way.

John stood there, Frozen. He stared at Angela, who entered the Faculty Room.

It felt like everything stopped, but all of a sudden came a loud voice.

"HEEEY! Your standing still again!" John looked behind him and saw Yana, who was handling some bags.

"Oh, need help with that?" John said, helping her carry the items.

"Yep, sure do!" Yana said, "So, why're you acting so strange?"

"Oh, um.. You know that there's a prom at Friday right?" John said, asking her softly

"Yeah? Why? I--Oooh.. Wait a inute.. Your gonna ask someone out, aren't ya?" Yana said excitedly.

"H-how did you know?" John said, blushing.

"It's so obvious! So, who're you gonna ask out?" Yana said, while making a turn for the corner

"A-Angela.."John said softly, almost like a whisper.

"OOOOOH!" Yana said cheerfully, "Gimme the bags!"

"W-what? I thought you needed help--" He was cut off quick, He felt a sudden push away from her,

"C'mon! Ask her! I'll give ya 20 dollars if you do!" Yana teased, John rolled his eyes

"Y-you sure? I don't think she likes me.. at all.." John said softly again

"Just because your asking her out doesn't mean it's already the end of the world!" Yana kept pushing him, finally she got him on the stairs. "She's down there, taking something from her locker."

"W-wait..!" John said, but to no avail, Yana pushed him down, he clumsily fell down

Yana sighed, "Oh come on! You can do better than that!"

"LET'S SEE HOW WELL YOU DO IF I FORCE YOU TO ASK OUT YOUR CRUSH!" John said angrily, but Yana just laughed

"First, You don't even know who I like, Second, I'm a girl! It's the boys that's supposed to ask me out!" She said, leaving John speechless

"Well, I still gotta bring these bags, now scram!" Yana yelled, she then walked down the hall, leaving John in the stairs

"Alright.." John said nervously, he started walking down the stairs, as he got down, he saw Angela, who was talking with Christine just beside the lockers

"Here goes nothing!"

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------very legitimate line

Hey guys, The first chapter is short because I accidentally lost the file, the draft was saved but it was only 3 WORDS LONG!

I'll try doing better in Chap. 3, (probably make it worse)

TBH, All the characters here are REAL. Their actually my classmates, And you guys would probably try and find me. Anyway, thanks for reading!

-Zek