in the beginning

So my name is something nobody will forget. I sleep underneath everybody's bed. After the night of my murdered love one he has no choice but to be with me and live happily ever after.
My name is Sarah and I'm a normal girl at least I thought I was. I stand no taller then 5'4 in human form but when I'm busy roaming the world I can be as tall as I want. When I pass by the sky turns black and everybody Chocks but it brings pleasure to my heart to see everyone hurt as much as I did when my loved one didn't love me. I wasn't really created by somebody (you know the birds and the bees) I was kind of just poofed into being.
I started off as a free soul just roaming the earth looking for trouble and Halloween was my favorite holiday. I never really payed attention to joy it brought people you know its a night where you get free candy but I didn't care I just wanted to scare the death out of people and send them running home.
That's when it all happened I was busy scaring this little girls when I realized she was staring at me weirdly and I keep trying to scare her but she just laughed in my face and walked away. I didn't understand what was going on until I group of boys walked passed me and yelled nice costume sweet checks did you forget it home. I didn't understand, I was confused, "how can they see me?" I raised up what was suppose to be my arms and saw flesh I screamed and ran into a dark ally I was cold and it was so unusual.
I didn't know what to do.