Day 2

After I awoke to the bright light in my eyes. I heard low murmering downstairs and I recognized mia's voice. I really didn't want to get out of bed it felt good to sleep and I just wanted to drown back in my dreams, but as I was closing my eyes Mia bursted into the room which I was occupying and jumped on me. I groaned at the jolly girl and pushed her off of me. Get up she halfed scream my mom and I got a surprise for you. As I was getting up of the bed she handed me a pair of house shoes "here the floor is pretty cold" I said thanks and put them on as I followed her downstairs and sat at the kitchen table, her mom came in combing her hair good morning I said with a half smile trying my best to look as happy as possible. Hi Sarah her mom exclaimed just as jolly as her daughter. Mia told me all about you, you seem very interesting and I happy to have you apart of t ahis family. What I said almost chockind on my french toast. Yea she said smiling I'm officially making you apart of this family and plus mia always wanted a sister, so why not? But y'all don't even know me I could be a mass murderer. Yea yea yea mia said a mass murderer don't sit in a ally butt naked crunched up in fetus position crying, then start screaming like a little girl when somebody grabs them. Hey I said fire obviously showing in my eyes, calm calm down I was just playing no need to get your panties in a twist. But any ways as I was saying her mother interrupted now since you are apart of this family we have to enroll you into school. Luckily I called mia school while you girls was still asleep and they said they are willing to accept you. You would be starting school on Wednesday morning. Just enough time to get you some things and even go shopping. All I wanted to do was go back to sleep and sleep away the pain. But noooo we gotta go shopping, when we got down eating breakfast I went upstairs and took a shower I tried to stay in there as long as possible the water felt so good as I stood there. When I got out there was a pair of shoes and cloth on the bed waiting for me. As I was getting dressed I looked in the mirror and really examined myself and for the first time I realized that I was actually very beautiful.