#1 Jeonghan

"Baby! Baby! Baby come back!", he called onto me. But I did not stop. I kept running. Running to nowhere. It hurts. It hurts to see someone you love in someone else's arms.

I kept running till I finally reached my best friends house. *ding dong ding dong ding dong* I pressed the bell non-stop. It took quite awhile for the door to open but it finally did and he stood there with his sleepy eyes.

"Hey.....", he said in his sleepy voice. He probably did not notice my smudge face cause he only had one eye open. Well, its 2 in the morning and I came unannounced so I knew I disturbed his sleep.

*sniffed* "Jeonghan................", was all I could mutter. And as if on cue, Jeonghan's eyes widened and he held me in his arms. I cried myself like mad on his chest. Jeonghan slowly pulled me into his apartment and sat me on his couch.

"Wait for a minute okay.", he said before disappearing into the kitchen. Few minutes later, he came with two mugs and a wet towel. "Drink this. Come scoot over.", he held my wrist pulling me close to him."What did he do this time?", he asked.

Honestly, this isn't the first time I came crying to my best friend when my boyfriend, or should I say EX boyfriend now, made me cry.

I took a sip of the hot chocolate he made and relaxed myself before I start telling him what happened.

"...he wanted to club tonight since he was promoted as manager in the store he is working in and I allowed. I mean, you have to trust your partner right? And I did. I trusted him. I wanted to give him a surprise so I told him I was not going. He was abit disappointed but he said okay.", I paused.

Jeonghan nodded to acknowledge while wiping the smudged mascara on my face with the wet towel he took earlier.

"When i reached there, I-I-I..", I sniffed, trying my best not to cry. "I saw him embracing a girl. And I knew who that girl is. She's the new girl whom just started working there about a month ago. They were about to kiss and that hurts seeing it with your own eyes!!"

Once again I broke down and cried. Jeonghan pulled me in his arms and stroke my back. "Listen to me. Let him go. You need to let him go!" He must have had enough of seeing my tears to say that.

"I know. *sniffed* I will. *sniffed* I don't want to cry anymore. *sniffed* I am going to break up with him! Right now! *fist clench*", I said with so much determination and taking my phone out to text him.

"Pfftts..........hahahahaHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!", Jeonghan laughed. "W-what??", I look at him weirdly. "You were like a child who lost her lollipop a few minutes ago and now, you're feeling so alive? Hahaha.. Bipolar yeoja!", he laughed.

"H-hey! *smack*", I smacked his arm. "Owww! Hahaha.. Sorry but it's the truth!", he laughed again. "Pabo! Hahaha!", I tried to smack his arm again but missed, "Kyaaa!"

I missed a step and fell towards my best friend, Jeonghan. "Woah!", I heard Jeonghan half screamed. I waited for the pain from the impact of the fall but, nothing.

I could feel warmth, soft and a beating like a 'dupdup dupdup' sound on my palm. Well, I had my eyes closed all the while I fall so, I don't really know why I felt no pain at all till it hit me!!