School

Marie pov
Once in school I'm greeted by my girl best friend ariana heyyyyyyyy baby she says I giggle hey ariana why are you loud and why do you have so much energy it's too early I ask because baby im a morning person unlike you anyways have you seen your best friend yet she asks no and quite frankly I dont care he's been acting distant and different and I'm tired of it I say baby don't be that way you know how he is she says the bell rings indicating that we gotta get to class, bye baby lol bye ariana. I walk to health and take a seat in the back and here comes sincere with his new girlfriend he always puts me on the back burner whenever he gets a new girl but like I said I don't care well maybe u do but still he shouldn't be treating me like that. So far classes went by fast and me and Ariana are now at lunch. Sincere can I talk to you please he kissed his teeth and got up 'what do you want' I wanna know why u been treating me different lately we always used to be together and have fun what happened. He looked at me up and down digusted and said people change and that's what happened now are you done I was taken back by his words and tears were caught in my throat you know what fuck you sincere I can't stand that you would treat me this way I did everything for you and this is what I get nahh you don't gotta ever worry about me calling worrying or texting you fuck everything and with that I walked off.