Chapter 1 -the meeting

(Sky's pov)
I can't believe that brice's and bodil's and my girlfriends are cheating on us!!!,me,Brice and bodil went to the bar after we broke it off with them.
We sat down and ordered drinks , after we ordered,we saw three cute and sexy guys walk in. The first guy had a cape and a shirt with a creeper face on it he also had brown eyes and brown hair,
The second one had light and dark green hair like a watermelon,he has a orange shirt that has a S on it,he also had brown eyes.(I don't know his eye color okay?!)
The third one,he was beautiful!!! He has chestnut color hair and his hair was over one eye,his eyes are red and to me they had a million sparkles in them!!! He has a white shirt and has black headphones with a circle that's green and glows,he is perfect!!!
(Brice's pov)
Three guys walked in and the first guy made my heart skip a beat!!!! He has the most beautiful hair and those chocolate brown eyes!!! You could melt just by looking at them!!!
The other two,I can tell that sky and bodil are practically drooling over those two!
(Bodil's pov)
The second guy that walked in looked so beautiful!!! He has watermelon hair his eyes and his smile,everything about him is perfect!!! I started to wonder if I could ask him out...maybe sky and Brice are thinking the same.
❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️
Okay I thought about doing a story about this so yeah!!!!
See you later!!! :3