chapter 3~getting to know each other

(Simon's pov)
"Ty, seto maybe we should talk to them and introduce ourselves?" i said. "yeah, i mean we did just look at them and they are probably who we are". seto said "but we are famous singers! how can they not know us!" ty said. "well..maybe they don't hear our songs." i said 'doesn't look like they know us' i was thinking.

(Bodil's pov)

"well...that was awkward." i said looking at my friends. "yeah" they both said, "hey, why don't we introduce ourselves!". "okay but first..(let me take a selfie! no? okay..) lets drink our drinks then we will talk to them" but before i could answer sky's response. the boys came up to us. "um..hi my names simon and these are my friends ty and seto" the one with watermelon hair said pointing to himself first then the other two.'wow.....he is sexy'. i thought to myself "hi! it's nice too meet you simon, ty, seto, my names bodil and these are my friends sky and brice!" i said "hi!" "sup" sky and brice said."well do you mind if we sit here and talk with you?" simon said. "of course!" we all said . then they sat down and we all started to talk and we all had things in common, until our EX-girlfriends walked in and went to our table(*cough* *cough* sluts *cough*) and they were acting like sluts."hey handsomes!" they said to us.

(Brice's pov)

"what do you want" i said angry'can't they see we don't want them back after what they did?!' "well..we were wondering if you guys wanted to be with us again" they said."no" we all said "WHY NOT?!". "because they think your sluts, and you are by the way" seto said which surprised all of us but ty and simon were smirking 'why are they smirking?' "why you little-!" my EX-girlfriend said. but then stopped because seto pushed her to her friends. ty and simon stood on each side of seto. "come at me" ty said. sky's ex-girlfriend rushed at him then ty got out of the way and went behind her and punched her when she turned around. "WHAT THE HELL!! OW" she said "that's what happens when you decide to fight someone that knows how to fight" ty said. "let's get this over with" simon said."your going down watermelon hair!" bodil's ex-girlfriend said to simon. "what.did.you.just.say" simon said and he had an aura that was dark and scary "you heard me" she said, simon then rushed at her in a blink of an eye and punched her in the eye and nose. "never.call.me.that" simon said 'scary!!' i thought. "well looks like there is only one left." seto said looking at my ex. "you wish short stuff! your going to pay, you and your little friends" she said. "we will see about that" seto said. she then rushed at seto and tryed to scratch his cheek, but then seto held up his hand in front of him and then used his magic to stop her and throw her back to the wall. "never challenge a sorcerer" seto said' oh yeah seto told us all he can use magic, that was awesome!' i thought.

 ---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

well that was the chapter! hope you enjoyed and have an awesome day! also what do you want me to call all of you? leave a comment what you want me to call you guys,and i will see you all next time! GG EVERYONE!!:3