The One I Thirst For... Chapter Sixx

(Gabriel's POV)

I carried her back to my place where she now lay unconcious. Her make-up was smeared and her hair sorta messed up from being knocked around. I now understand what the Elders were trying to say. Rare, different, special kind, she is.

No doubt about that now.

I stepped over to the edge of the bed, kneeling on the mattress. She was out, I wasn't worried about disturbing her. I leaned over, looking at her observantly. She looked so human, so normal, yet I knew of the creature that lies beneath those innocent features. Only in extreme emotional turmoil did her 'abilities' seem to manifest themselves. The more intensely she feels something, the more powerful her attack or defense is. Sounds like pokemon heh.

Something caught my eye.

There was a tattoo behind her neck.

I lifted her hair away to get a clearer look. It was in black ink, it looked like what would be a family crest for a vampire coven. In old english text in the middle was a big A, surrounded by wierd tribal designs and an outlined badge shape.

Danielle Rosalie Arclite. It stood for her last name.

That meant she wasn't the only one, her parents and family... they have to have some like her.

And that means even more covens of her kind are out there... living, breathing, creating.

She wasn't alone... not like she was saying in her diary anyway. Yes, I was a nosy fuck and read through her diary earlier. Oh well, it got me into her head for a brief amount of time to understand her view on things. She was mostly confused, hated who she was, didn't understand why things were the way they were. So similar to someone else I knew.

Myself.

I sighed letting her hair fall, I turned away going into my study. Plopping in the chair I spun around, thinking about what I was going to do. At least I wasn't going to have to train her, I laughed at this. We had to find others like her, so she could be taught about this creature, kind, that she is.

"Gabriel?" I heard a magical voice whisper from the doorway, I looked over. I blinked.

Could it be?

"Sarah?" I stood, cocking my head to the side. She smiled, opening her arms to me.

"It's me love." I leaned forward, reaching out for her, my hands touched air. I blinked again and she was gone. I sighed heavily, well, if anyone seen that, I'd legit die of embarassment.

"Gabe, what were you doing?"

I turned, trying not to look like I'd been caught with my hand in the cookie jar.

"Stretching." I said too quickly. She nodded.

"Ow." Danielle stumbled out of nowhere, I caught her. Her eyes widened at my speed. She held her head. "I feel funny."

"Funny as in how?"

She shrugged.

"My head, it feels so heavy."

"Maybe you're just tired."

"I'm not sure, I feel energetic, I just... feel heavy."

"Need some air?"

I knew the feeling.

"Yeah."

I helped her outside, holding her by her upper arm. Her articulation was off by some degree. I'm not sure if that was from the blow to the head she recieved or improper healing. When we reached the backyard, I set her down on a nearby bench, letting her take in some fresh, outside air.