what where why

Tammys point of view. ♡♡♡♡
I know it was wrong. I don't care though she needs to no how bad she makes me feel. Shes so perfect and she makes everyone feel so bad about them self. She should feel the pain for once. Im not going to just let her make everyone feel so bad about themselves even if its by accident I dont care.

Zoe's point of view ♥♥♥♥♥♥
I lay here now on the floor. I just layed there because it hurt to much to even try to get up.With a black eye. With my nose bleeding. With a bruised jaw and a cut on my head that stings like hell. For fuck sake. Why? Iv never even spoken to her. Stupid fucking bitch.

I dont speak to anyone because nobody care what I have to say. The only person I talk to is my little sister normal. I dont even talk to my mum and dad once a day yet we live in the same house.

"WHAT THE HELL" I looked over to the door my neck was stiff and it hurt trying to move.I could see that Mr Morris was standing in the door way.

Mr Morris called the first aid lady and then asked me what happened. I didn't what to tell on Tammy. She's been a romodal to me until now obviously. Anyway if she found out she'd go mad." I dont know"I said. I had a few excuses such as 'a box fell off it shelf'. But there were no books or instruments on the floor to support my answer. Mr Morris sent me home after the first aid lady had finnished with me.

When I got home after dad picked me up from school. I went up stairs before he could ask me any questions. I layed no my bed for a while before I fell asleep.