chapter 7-the witch

I went home and saw my dad in the living room with papers on his hand. After the party last night I slept over at leslie's house since my dad is not home and my nanny has her day off.  By the way the party last night was a blast! I beacame the DJ for the night, although zayn and I argued about it because he wanted to be the DJ,it was fun really, I'm starting to like zayn more, I was convincing him that we trade cars but he said that he'll think about it because their cars were new,can you believe that his car is new and he let me drive it for the race against harry.

I sat beside my dad and leaned my head on his shoulders he looked at me and smiled a little, "me and your mom are getting a devorce"he said showing me the papers in his hands, it was their devorce papers, I looked at him with a warm smile

"it's ok dad, we don't need her, you'll find someone better" I said encouraging him. I know he'll find someone better, my dad is  the best guy I had ever met, he is sweet, loving and a very caring man, I can't figure out why mom left us, my dad is perfect and she can't see that,it's her lost anyway. 

 my dad kissed my forehead and hugged me tightly, he smiled, this time he's smile is different, he looks happy now and I can see hope in his eyes."thankyou princess" he whispered, I hugged him back.

-------

Zayn's POV

"can you just please leave me alone!" I yelled at mandy, she came into my house without my permission, she keeps on calling me and texting me that she wanted me to take her back, after what she's done to me? how dare she?what a bitch.

"zayn, c'mon. I know you can't live without me"she said in a flirty way.

"that was before you cheated on me mandy! now leave!"why can't she just leave me alone. "I didn't cheat on you zayn, it was a lie a jealous bitch would say just to get you"she said holding my hand.I groaned, I needed to do something"enough! I don't love you anymore mandy, accept it were through!"

"why zayn? are you inlove with someone else?! tell me zayn!"she yelled at me, I can  feel that I'm about to explode

"yes! yes mandy I'm inlove with someone else! and it's cher! now leave me alone!"  what the fuck did I just said, why did that came out of my mouth, i covered my mouth I was shocked,  I know I have feelings for cher but do I love her? I looked at mandy, she clenched her fist, she looked pissed." don't you dare lay a hand on her mandy"

"oh I will zayn, I will, you don't know what I'm capable of,she messed with my guy, I'll mess with her" she said caressing my cheeks, no I won't let her hurt cher. I pushed her hands away. "no mandy, stop being so stupid"she chuckled, what's wrong with her.

"I won't hurt your little princess zayn, all you have to do is take me back"she said with a smile playing on his lips, she is like the witch in those fairytales I've watched, this girl is crazy I tell you, she's like an obsessed witch with crooked long nose and a broom that flies. I can see her laughing her evil laugh with lighting and thunder. 

I shoved all those thoughts away.this is not the time for imagining zayn, this is a serious matter."no mandy!" I said to her.

"you'll regret this zayn"she said picking up her bags, walking away through the door and slamming it. what did I get myself into, i'll get cher in trouble, I have to protect her, this is all my fault, this is all my stupid mouth's fault.*sigh*