Character Introductions

Radical - The protagonist of the story. He is known as "The Gamer" because he is known for his insane gaming skills. He is unbeatable in any game. He may be a gamer, but he is also an athlete, and one of the smartest people in his class.
     Later on in the story, he will be sucked in one of the games in his computer because of an evil virus that had been released from an old gaming device and will have to fight his way out of it to be free.

Spectra - Radical's sister. She may be only five years old but is very gifted in sports just like her brother.  She is known to be a prodigy. Not only is she an athlete but is also a dancer and a pianist. Unlike her brother, she doesn't like playing video games because she thinks that's its a waste of time.

Victoria - Spectra's BFF and classmate. She has a profound admiration for Radical because of his gaming skills and hopes to be like him one day.

Dia - Radical's online gaming friend. She always boosts Radical in games since her choice of character is either a sage or priestess. She meets Radical in person when she gets sucked inside the virtual gaming world.

Trouble - Spectra and Radical's cousin. He is always seen playing a psp in school or in Radical's house.

Hope - Radical's classmate and best buddy. He never leaves Radical's side especially in the virtual gaming world.

King - Radical's archenemy. After he had a fight with Radical because of his jealousy for not being the best gamer, he wanders into an old warehouse and finds an old gaming device. Out of his curiosity, he turns it on and releases the most evil gaming virus, Mr. Pixel.

Enya - Spectra's crush. Spectra has a huge crush on him just because of how cute he is and always invites him to her house. He never really notices her but Radical.

Justice - He is Radical's soccer captain and childhood friend. Like Spectra, he doesn't like playing video games. He gets sucked inside the computer along with Radical.

AV - She is the anti-virus of his computer and is going to be helping Radical in his adventure so that she can eradicate Mr. Pixel, the most evil gaming virus.

Mr. Pixel - The antagonist. He is the soul of an old arcade gaming device that was released accidentaly. He turns himself into a virus after he sees what gamers has done to his kind, so  that he can destroy every gamer through their latest gaming devices. He vows to get revenge on his kind which is the forgotten and destroyed.

----------------------------------------------------

Hey guys! This is my new story. I'm going to be releasing the first chapter this new year. I'm super busy but yah.  Hope you read it. If you have any suggestions that you want me to put in this story, just comment. Mwah!

☆♡♡♡♡♡♡☆♡♡♡♡♡♡☆