Introduction

Welcome to Fangirl Blog! 

This blog is not only for girls, as the name suggests. It might also be helpful for fanBOYS :)

To start with, what is the purpose of this blog?

So basically, I'm a fangirl myself. I am dedicated to my idols, I support them whatever happens, I buy merchs, read magazines about them, meet other fangirls like me and of course, meet haters. I stay late at night to check the latest tweets and news about them, I talk about them a lot, I always think about them, I always remember them in almost everything in everyday life, I'm mistaken to be obsessed to them by lots of people, they think I'm crazy, they think my fandom is crazy, and a lot lot more...

But sometimes I begin to woder: What if I AM obsessed? What if I AM crazy? What if I AM always out of my mind?

Reality check.

I need to know my limits.

Everything has a limit right?

So instead of writing everything I learn in a diary thing to keep it private and stuff, I'd like to make a more generous way to share what I learn to most of us fangirls slash fanboys. I thought maybe some other fans like me are going through the same problems and I'd like to help them. :)

So as time goes by, I'll write everything I learn about the said topic in relation to my personal life.

Like a diary. ;)

And here it is!

So enjoy reading and have fun fun fun!!!

Lot's of love,

FangirlA4_101