Chapter 1- Getting to Know

So I've just started this blogging thing and I really like it, like, A LOT. Not that I'm a really good writer but I think I've got a seed of it. 

I haven't done anything like this yet. Well not to mention the essays in school. I've already had a good intro for my blog but I still have no entry number one yet. So I'm hoping that this day something good happens and that my blog won't turn out to be a fail one for my very first entry.

First day of school.

Great day to discover something good, something new. I hope I meet friends in here.

Which I don't have.

Ever since I became a fangirl everybody thinks I'm a jerk. Well, even before I became one. I also met some other students in the same fandom as mine but, nope. Don't have the guts to make friends and "socialize".

Friends.

Socialize.

Wait... THAT'S IT! My very first entry...

Although the day hasn't even completely started yet so I must make a bit of "research" about that.

Or maybe, I should try it myself...

Well, I won't die if I try. Maybe I'll give it just one shot. Besides, I'm new here. Nobody has background of me yet. Maybe I should make a new name. 

Not literally. I mean, everytime they hear "Generosity Willows", it won't remind them of a total jerk fangirl but, a different one.

A better one.

"Uhm, hey. You must be Generosity Willows?"

Oh, this can be a new friend. It's a he.

"Oh, yeah. How'd you figure it out?"

"Your keychain says it all. I'm Alex, and I'm new here." 

He has a cheeky smile. I like him.

"Hey! I'm also new here. What a coincidence. Oh, you can call me Gen. My name's pretty long."

"Oh, I see. And I could also see you're a directioner, huh?"

"How did you know?"

"More keychains."

Woah, he's pretty observant, too.

"Uhm, yeah. And you?"

"Guy directioner here! Hey pal!"

Oh, my gosh. I've found a new friend that quick?! I'm screaming inside of joy and excitement...

"Wait, please tell me we're classmates."

"Well, I recognized you not only because of the keychain but because we're in the same set of students so..."

"Holy cheese I thank God for you! We're gonna be very close friends."

I am so happy I found a new friend sharing the same fandom with me. But for now we must step inside the room where we'll be spending the rest of the 

schoolyear.

**********************************

Dismissal.

First day of school is a half day. But not a first day with a friend. Oh, and we met other co-directioners in the class. So, it's five of us now. Me, 

Alex, Cori, Asterid, and Gemma. Alex is the only guy but I think he could cope with this kind of environment. While there's Gemma, who shares the same name of one of her idol's elder sister. Cori, who's a lot like me in many ways. And Asterid, who owns the nearest bowling alley in school, and the richest among us five.

"So, where do you want to go?", I asked the four.

"Well, what about Asterid's bowling alley? It's just near right?", Gemma suggested.

"Yeah, that's a good idea. My treat.", Asterid agreed.

"So it is, gals. To the bowling alley off we go!"

***********************************

"Hey, that was my pizza!"

"You can't always experience free pizza, Cori."

So, Alex and Cori are fighting over pizza. Gemma and Asterid are bowling, and Gemma is winning who had 3 strikes alreaady, and I'm eating cheerios all by myself. I'm actually planning my first entry for my blog, and hopefully I will be able to finish encoding it tonight.

I think they noticed that I was having my alone time so they started to sit on the couch with me.

"You having a great time, Gen?", Asterid asked.

"Yeah, totally. It's so fun to spend time with friends. Which I didn't have in a long time since--"

"Since you joined the fandom?", they all said in unison.

Oh, so they could relate? (sarcastically speaking)

"Yeah, haha. So, how did you become directioners, guys? I'm a bit curious and eager to know each of you."

Alex volunteered first.

"Well, I started as a hater. I thought they were gay and some other rumors but when I got to know them more, I thought they were cool dudes. I started listening to their music and watching their videos and that's where it started."

Asterid was next.

"Lol, I also started as a hater. What happened to me was I started to research a lot about them to find other stuff I could use to send them more hate. And like Alex, the more things I found out about about them, I started to like and, love them."

Asterid blushes, but Cori decided to go next.

"I loved them from the very start. I became a fan since they were in x factor."

Finally, it was my turn.

"Erhm, so I was a total jerk back in my old school. Then I started to hear girls saying 'one direction' all the time and I got curious so I started to search about them in the internet. And I ended up like the four of you, hahah."

We started to talk more about ourselves that afternoon, but we all had to say goodbye. After all, there's still school tomorrow. But we'll be on whole day so I'm also excited. We've all got another day ahead of us.

Besides, I have a blog to attend to...