Chapter 1- Lyndy's party

(Sarah's POV)
It was 6:00 in the evening when I heard my phone ring, I went to get my phone and saw a message, the message said I was invited to a party at 8:00pm at block 367 from Lyndy. It was perfect because I'm so bored, i want to meet new people and I live near her house. I live at block 365 and i have a neighbor that is my bestfriend and her name is Mandy. (timeskip) I saw someone walking towards me and when it get nearer and nearer I saw Mandy. "where are you going?" I asked, "going to Lyndy's house to get my book about the wild forest that she borrowed from me.....why you asked?" Mandy said while panting. I was speechless because she was talking so fast and she just run towards to Lyndy's house without even waiting for me I tried to catch her but I can't she was running too fast.
(Mandy's POV)
When i got back home from school I totally realized that Mandy didn't return to me the book that she borrowed. "that little witch I'm going to......" I said in my mind while I'm being angry. I ate some yogurt while watching some TV and took a half bath after, I wore my clothes and placed my favorite compass in my pocket, I wore my shoes and went directly to Lyndy's house to get my book. While running I saw my bestfriend Sarah, I decided to rest for a while when Sarah started talking to me. "Where are you going?" Sarah asked. "going to Lyndy's house to get my book about he wild forest that she borrowed from me......why you asked?" I said while panting. She didn't said a word so I directly run to Lyndy's house without noticing Sarah because the book was so important to me!
(third person POV)
When Mandy entered the gate she saw lots of people and lots of colorful light. She got angry because Lyndy didn't invited her to the party and she saw Lyndy kissing with her ex-boyfriend. She went near Lyndy and slapped her, "You little brat you borrowed my book and didn't returned it to me, You threw a party and didn't invited me, You kissed my ex-boyfriend in front of me?! That's enough just give me my book back!! I said angrily. "First of all I'm just going to return your book later after this party, Second of all I have the right to steal your ex-boyfriend....I mean he is your ex anyway and Third of all this is not my party this party belongs to my older brother Martin! Lyndy said with a bratty voice. "Hi Lyndy I'm sorry to barge in your conversation but I heard everything and I know that this is your party because you sent me a invitation to YOUR party and just please give Mandy what she wants  so this problem will be solved now! Sarah said in a kind voice. Lyndy gave Mandy's book and find a place where Mandy's ex can be alone. Mandy saw a blue light at the garden of Lyndy's house and with her curiosity she went their and brought Sarah with her.
==========================TO BE CONTINUED==========================
Hey guys author-chan here tnx for reading this chapter and if you liked it and want some more stories just suggest me in the comment section and please follow me tnx Bye! PEACE OUT!!!! ✌🏻😊
-eve~chan3115
#######################################################################