The Reveal

I've been staying in the hospital for four days now . I'm still having pain and I've been having trouble with my breathing .

"You ever wonder what happened to that pizza man?" Hisan questioned . He was sharpening a knife with his nail . I just glared at him suspiciously .

"Hello There." A tall brown skinned nurse walked in with a pink blanket secured in her arms . I knew that was my baby girl . At seven months , she was okay . The only thing she struggled with was getting oxygen through her lungs . The doctor says there's a chance she might have asthma in the future .

I reached out for my baby girl . She placed her in my arms and I couldn't help but let a tear fall . The nurse smiled then left the room .

"You're my baby girl." I cried .

Hisan came over and sat next to me .

"Wassup baby girl." He spoke to her . A small curve appeared on her lips .

"She's an uncle's baby I see." He said cockily .

I giggled , "Wow , I can finally hold you . Even though you came too soon." I pouted .

"But she's all good now . Ain't that right Bunnie." He cheesed .

"Hmm . Bunnie?" I questioned .

"That's her nickname." He stated . I like it .

"You want to hold her?" I asked him .

He smiled , "Hell Yea."

He gently picked her up out of my arms and started rocking back and forwards .

"Damn , she looks just like you."

"How can you tell?"

"The nose , the lips , the eyes. Ion see no Marion in her." He snickered .

"Um . Hisan?"

"Yea." He turned to me .

"Do you know what happened to me the night Amber died?" I always wondered did he know .

"Huh?"

"Do you know what Jermaine did to me? That night me and Amber went to the club?" I bit my lip nervously .

He looked down at my baby then back at me .

"He raped me Hisan." I said boldly . Then he stopped rocking . His glare hardened as he watched me . His jaw tightened as he placed my baby back in my arms . He kissed me and my baby on the forehead .

"I'll be back." He said as he walked out my room leaving me and my baby alone . I sighed .

A few minutes later , a knock came onto the door .

"Come in." I called out .

The same nurse walked in with a koolaid smile on her face . She was rolling something in front of her .

"I must say your babies makes a fast recovery."

"Babies?" I furrowed my eyebrows .