Chapter 1

I ran into Demi my x-friend, now a popular slut. "Hey, Slutlena, what's up?" She snorted out.

"Nothin much, Doofusdemi, and Slutlena doesn't fit me considering I don't sleep with half the school." Gave her the fakest smile I could manage.

"Oh really?" Demi taunted, "Well, it seems that you didn't do those squats I told you about." She looked at my legs in disgust.

I rolled my eyes, "Well they didn't seem to work for you so I didn't bother."

She just stomped off disappointed that I won our little argument again. I continued down the hall, put my books in my locker but still held my History books since I needed them for what was now, 5th period. Right when I was about to close my locker, someone closed it for me but right on my arm! Of course it was Harry Styles.

"LET ME TAKE MY F*CKING ARM OUT YOU MAN B*TCH!" I screamed at him, but got punched in the face and more pressure on my arm because I was being "sassy."

"Don't talk to me like that again." He almost growled at me, gosh.

"I'M SORRY, DADDY!"

He glared at me and told me to meet him behind the school but I snorted, "You'll be waiting all week."

"I'm serious, Selena."

I stared into his emerald eyes, "Me too Sorrystyles!"

Than I skipped off before preparing to get revenge on him, I put my History stuff back after asking my teacher to skip, and told him the reason. Mr. History hates Harry too so he agreed, thank God. I mixed up the toxic ingredients before taking my place in Science, the class that Harry was in, and yes I got Mrs. Science's consent too. History and Science of course aren't their real names. And I know my teachers are awesome.

I even got the kids to take their phones out and video the whole thing; when Harry walked in I pulled the rope and the whole thing was on video! Mr. bad boy got humiliated by the whole school, meaning I was dead!