Halloween Love~

Sam P.O.V
I woke up in Chan's closet, not complaining it was comfortable. "Taurtis" I closed the closet door behind me then turned around to see Taurtis and Chan all dressed up, but I noticed Taurtis more, he looked so hot in that costume!, hold up...did I just call my best friend hot?!. "Morning" he replied all sweetly, so ador- stop it Sam! "how was your guys lovely night last night?" "it was amazing, we watched movies all night and stuff, and we stayed up, and it was amazing" Taurtis replied. The whole night I really didn't like Taurtis sleeping with Chan, because I guess I was jealous of her? I'm not sure either way Taurtis wont feel the same towards me...I mean I love him but he probably only likes me as a friend. "you didn't sleep at all?" I asked concerned "no, not much sleep" only Taurtis would not sleep at all

Taurtis P.O.V

"Alright so lets start heading down and what we can do is maybe hand out some candy" Sam said as he started walking downstairs, I stared at him and watched his cute self go down, cute? Taurtis your with Chan! Sam is your best friend!..but I want Sam to be mine, all mine with his sexy bunny devil self. I walked down and saw a chest full of candy "oh~candy!". I started grabbing all the candy from the chest "candy~" "your taking the candy- your supposed to hand them out!" Sam yelled cutely "Candy!" "you literally took it all Taurtis!" I turned to see Sam's cute brown eyes staring at me, god he's adorable "I got that candy for the trick or treaters" Chan said with a bit annoyed tone "that's Chan's candy" Sam said "I left them some" I said putting sand in the chest, "that's sand Taurtis!" Sam said ad I just smiled while Chan wasn't pleased, I mean I don't care, I don't even like Chan..I love Sam.

Sam P.O.V

"should we go trick or treating now?" I asked walking to the sidewalk "ya!" Taurtis all happy "ok so what house should we begin with?" Taurtis asked "all the houses" "all the houses?!" "yes".

we been going houses to houses for awhile now, getting candy until we walked past the store and Yuki was inside "Yuki" "Chan" oh no, not this again. The two girls were going after each other until I felt someone tag on my shirt, I turned around to see a sexy Taurtis in my face "yes Taurtis?" "lets leave them" "what?" "lets go" Taurtis grabbed my hand and we both ran off away from Yuki and Chan. "um Taurtis where are we-" we stopped in front of an ally way and Taurtis was out of breath from running. It was cold outside, we just stood in silence for about a couple of minutes "hey Taurtis, it's cold lets go and find warmth" I said quietly "Sam?" yes?" "trick or treat" "um treat?" and that very moment, before I could blink once or twice, I felt warm lips lock into mine within a couple of seconds, I was shock at first but just went and kissed back.
Taurtis P.O.V
we broke apart for awhile to catch our breath and I could see Sam's face turn bright red, I giggles at his cuteness and grabbed his hand "come"."why are we at Chans house again?" Sam asking so lost, I opened the door and closed it behind us "to get away from the cold~" I said still holding Sam's hand and going up the stairs into Chan's room "Taurtis? watcha thinking" I sat down on the bed and pulled Sam onto me to were he was sitting on my lap "you said treat remember, so you shall get a treat" Sam's face became more red. I saw Sam's tail swinging around so I decided to pull it a little "ow Taurtis!" Sam yelled in a bit pleasure "oh~you like?" "Taurtis" "Sam" we both smiled until I leaned in and locked lips with him. I took the chance and started slowly taking off Sam's shirt continuing kissing him, then I felt my outfit being undone as well.
Sam P.O.V
Taurtis flipped us both to were he's on top while as I is on the bottom, his lips went down my chin, neck to my stomach and finally down to the V line, he slowly fully undressed me and began to slowly stroke leaving pleasure moans escape my mouth, thrilling for more than that. Later then feeling warmth and continuing moaning "Taurtis..." I messed with his hair as he continued bobbing his head, faster and faster he goes I felt myself about to some "Taurtis!" I moaned his name loudly then came, feeling a grin appear on his mouth, he sat back up and gave me a quick kiss. "what a lovely tail Mr. Sam" Taurtis said and began to feel my tail which sent pleasure to me real badly, until he pulled it and more pleasure was felt~.
Taurtis P.O.V
giving Sam pleasure is all I wanted, tasting is all I ever dreamed, having him fully mine is a dream come true, is he finally mine forever, more than friends?Hours of making out and having pleasure time leaving same with hickeys on his neck and mostly on mine to, we quickly got dressed again, fixed and washed Chan's bed sheets and went to meet up with them again and come up with an excuse. I felt a hand intertwined with mine and looked to see an adorable Sam, we walked out holding hands, this moment is perfect....I wish It never ends."Hey Taurits?"  "hm?""I love you""I love you to"

~Happy Halloween~