sapiosexual [chris x paloma ford]

AN: Chris Brown as a professor and Paloma is the student...

Sapiosexual (sā-pē-ō-sĕk-shü-ăl'ĭ-tē)

1. (n.) A behavior of becoming attracted to or aroused by intelligence and its use.

"Great minds fuck each other." -AB Soul

The grueling task of note-taking had long since faded off my currently expanding list of priorities, every class meeting I found myself in a daze. Focusing solely on Professor Brown and completely fixated or fascinated with not just his intelligence but his physique, his beautiful freckle adorned features right down to the perfect curve and outline of his plump lips.

I was a scholar indeed. A scholar willing to explore every aspect of him, his anatomy, his psyche. I was heavily anticipating the day where he'd explore mine. I was prepared for him to violate me, over power me and make me his. I was amazed at my building attraction, my increasing arousal and how quickly this progress at just the first quarter of the semester.

My ridiculous cravings were almost barbaric, my fantasies were vivid and wild, my hormones were uninhibited. I was almost positive he was catching onto me.

I'd fall asleep during lectures and have endless wet dreams during that agonizing two hour period. I was becoming disgusted with myself entirely. I even, avoided tutoring with him even though I was certain I needed the help, the extra credit.

Of course, never in a billion trillion years would I believe that I would actually act out my desire. My burning passion bloomed into much more.

"Happy Birthday Professor Brown!!" My classmates exclaimed as they carried in a deluxe chocolate fudge cake.

It was late November, a Scorpio to my Capricorn.

Today was just another productive day and I confident enough to ask for further tutelage on passing lectures for the upcoming exam. Not before rewarding myself by having a of his chocolate fudge gift as the rest of the students dismissed themselves.

I closed my eyes to savor the sweetness of the chocolate on my taste buds before he startled me.

"Is it good Ms. Ford?" His husky accent and soft breath against my neck caused my clit to quiver.

"Mmm mhm." I nodded before pulling my fingers from my mouth.

"Uhm, happy birthday Mr. Brown."

"Thank you, now what did you need to talk to me about?"

I was not only suddenly horny but I was also, nervous. My quaking extremities were proof of that.

"I–I uhm.." I hesitated. "I need help with the theory of psychoanalysis, I find it hard to understand especially if you're expecting a thesis as the test grade."

"Hmm. Have a seat." He pointed to one of the chairs in front of his desk before turning off the lights, immediately powering on the overhead machine on the ceiling to pull up his powerpoint presentation.

"Exactly what part of the topic are you having trouble with?" He spoke before walking around his cherry wood desk to slowly circle my chair.

As he circled me like a wolf to it's prey, I observed his attire and his physique with an opportune close up. His bulge poking through his slacks only evoked more desire, did I cause him to be aroused?

"Mr. Brown..." I cooed softly to turn his distracted gaze toward my lustful one.

"Yes?" He answered in that husky and powerful tone.

The large puddle that formed between my legs began to soak my inner thighs, I was a fidgeting wreck but that didn't stop me for charming him further with my skillful sex kitten libido. Bold hadn't even been the word as I stole a quick kiss, which soon turned to several as he kissed me back with just as much passion.