*I hate it when we fight*-Derek

I laugh so hard at the jokes Stiles and Scott make, my 2 best friends. They are such dorks but they're funny and they are the bestiest friends I could ask for.

Allison and Lydia walk in (we are at Scott's house) they both smiles at all of us and Lydia sits beside Stiles and I while Allison sits next to her boyfriend Scott. I feel someone staring at me I look to see who it is, Derek. And he is not happy he looks angry. I ignore him and listen.

"You know what's funny about you guys" Stiles indicates to Allison and Scott. "What?" Scott asks. "Is that every single time I catch you making out or half naked on the bed doing god knows what" I begin to giggle and Scott and Allison begin to go red. "Seriously you're always kissing and you don't pay attention to anyone" I laugh again

"Ok, ok we kinda got it!" Scott says. "Stiles you make me laugh, I'm going to get a drink" I say. "I'm coming too" Stiles says. We both get up and enter the kitchen. "What's is up with you and Derek?" Stiles asks, I look at him confused "what do you mean?" He comes closer to me so no one can hear us. "I mean since you both got here not a single word to each other, he keeps giving you glares and he looks really angry" I begin to wonder he didn't talk to me since we got her Stiles is right. I look up at him. I turn around and walk back to where my friends are.

I see Derek standing by the door waiting for me. "Are we going?" I ask, he nods. I say my goodbyes to my friends and hope in Derek's car. He doesn't seem too happy. Half way between the ride he starts speaking.

"What is going on between you and Stiles?" I look at him shocked. "What do you mean nothing is going on between us" he grips the wheel tightly and I see his knuckles going white. I look out the window. "There is something going on between you too" now my anger is building up. I stay quiet.

"ANSWER ME!!" He yells. "Derek there's no Stiles and I it's, you and I" we arrive at our shared apartment. I walk into our room and grab a suitcase I pack everything in there. "Where are you going?" He stands at the door frame. "Somewhere away from you!!"

"Well you know what? Your not going anywhere" I look at him. I look at his amazing blue eyes that I always get lost in. I watched as his jaw tensed. I look away quickly and tears fight there way down. "Why do you think there is something between Stiles and I?" He looks up at me. "Because you treat him as if he's your boyfriend" I sigh now I can't handle this anymore. "Derek?" He looks at me coldly. "What?" He says seriously.

"I hate it when we fight" tears rush down my face. Now his expression changes to sadness. "If were going to keep fighting like this then I'll leave I don't mind doing that" but I know I can't do that. I zip up the suitcase and begin to walk to his direction.

"Derek move" but he just stands there "like I said your not going anywhere" I sigh "Derek move" I look up at him our faces only inches away. "I love you y/n" then I feel his soft lips onto mine.

A moment later he pulls back. "I'm sorry don't go don't leave me" he begs. "I love you too Derek and I won't be going anywhere" I wrap my arms around his torso "let's fix this problem" he whispers into my hair. I smile and he kisses me again.

----------------------------------------------
Another update guys. Sorry it was so bad I was doing this in a rush. I hope you liked it but don't forget to Vote and Comment.

Love you all thanks for reading my book. ❤️❤️