No you're not

Patrick's POV

All i could hear was her cry. Where was she? Was she hiding? From me?

"Cora?"

I heard her stop a little and then she said "yes" i walked to where the voice was coming and saw her beautiful brown eyes red.

"Love, what's wrong?"

"I'm worthless!Worthless!"

What? How could she think that for herself? How?! She's got an amazing voice, she can play guitar,drums and piano! She can draw and paint! She can make everyone laugh and have a good time. And in the end she says she's worthless.

"No you're not! What do you mean with that, you are so talented in so many things. Why would you even say that?!"

"They never loved me" she said and hugged her legs so she was facing her knees. And with tears in eyes she looked at the ground.

"Who?"

"My parents! They never thought  i would make it!" Her parents? She never has talked to us for her family. Never.

"I left, so i could make my dream come true. But they never knew why i left" she said clearing a little this conversation.

I set on my knees and took her hand. But my eyes open wide when i sow blood all over her fingers. And then to her wrist. There were cuts all over it.

"W-w-w-why?" I tried my best to let the word out.

"I couldn't take it anymore" was all she said and them she passed out.

"Nooooo" this can't be true this girl has to be okay! I need her too! I... I think i love her...

I met her like nine months before and i wasn't ever expecting that...

AN : so this is the start, hope you like it. Also hope i like writing it so i won't stop writing it.