Tour porbs part two

*Two days later*

"PATRICK GET THOSE UNDERWEAR OF THE TABLE"
I said yelling from one part of the bus "THEY ARE NOT MINE"

"PETE"

Then Pete come up running and picked them. "Sorry" i just set down with my head in my hands "oh my god"

Then Joe walked in and he was like "Yo! It's smells so bad!"

"Oh my god again" i said and got up to open the windows. Joe set down and i set next to him "We should do something with them!" He said looking at Pete and Patrick like he was going to kill them.

If a boy band asks you to go on tour with them, you say 'NO'.

(AN:Not really)

Everywhere you would go you would see sweetie shirts and underwear and it is was 100% that they are Pete's or Patrick's.

Joe and Andy are more adult in this point.

Also the other thing is that we have to stop every five minutes. It's always a reason.

Andy needs to go to toilet.

Joe wants to eat.

Pete wants pizza.

We have to stop at every fedora shop, for Patrick.

Yeah it's fucked up. But it's still so cool! You get to go in tour with your favorite band and joke around with them.

Today we are in Germany, we don't have any shows today. We will probably find a hotel because we're tired of the bus.

"I'm bored" said Pete and set down after kicking a ball.

"Same!" I said but didn't took my eyes off the phone. "And 40 more minutes" said Andy who was playing video games.

Patrick and Joe were just in their phones.

I looked back at my phone and sow some tweet from the fans.

"HEY! How is the tour going?!"

"What are the boys doing?!?!"

"Tell Patrick i love him!!!!"

"I saw you last week and you smashed it!"

"I loveeeee you"

I tried to answer most of them before setting phone down . "Let's do something fun!" I said and the boys looked at me like "what for example..?"

"Let's play a game, I don't know!"

We stared talking for what we could do when Patrick's phone ringed for a second. It was a text. He got it and he's face lighted up like the sun.

"What is it?!"

"Elisa is bringing Declan !!!!! She says he can stay for some time with us and oh my god!!!"

"Happy for you bro" said Pete and pet his shoulder.

He really had a big smile on his face which make me smile too. He looks so happy. It's so wired how much you can love a tiny 'you'.

...

We went in the hotel and Pete went to get the keys while we just set in the first place we found. I set next to Andy.

Pete came back with the keys. "One of the rooms has three beds and the other two."

"Me and Patrick are together!" He said not letting us talk.

"You take your teddy bear, me Andy and Cora are going to be roomies" said Joe joking while coming to us with sass. Me and Andy giggled and then we got up to go to our rooms.

We walked in to see two beds only. "PETER!" Yelled Joe and i stared laughing at his face, i walk to one of the beds and putted down my bag.

...

The boys actually left to Pete's and Patrick's room while they left me some time alone. I have two days that i stay with those boys, never have been alone for two days! Also no girl! Only them. I have talked to Alice and her mother wasn't good at all. I'm worried for her. She didn't seem that happy.

Alice is all i have right now and the boys but they are still not close to Alice, they don't know any of my story.

I only had Alice and Troy, now i have no one.

I took my guitar and stared playing trying to make a new melody. It would turn up sad. The I heard a knock in the door.

"Open it"

Patrick come in with a small hi.

"Hey"

"I heard you playing,what was it?"

"Just a melody" i said and he came up and set next to me.

"Can i?" He asked for my guitar. I handed it to him and he started playing the same melody again.

"It's really beautiful, don't let it go!"

"Okay i'll try" i said looking down at the guitar. "What's wrong?" He of course found it out.

"I don't know, I don't feel happy. I feel lazy and like no one cares for me anymore"

I wanted to be open with Patrick. He was the one who lost his wife because of me and still is so nice to me.

"Don't feel like that you know, we're here for you"

"I only got you know" i said with a smile looking at his blue eyes waiting for a question like "what does that mean" but he didn't asked. He just gave me a hug. I wasn't waiting for a hug. But when he did it i knew i needed it. I felt like he just took half of my bad feelings off with that hug.

He pulled back looking at me with a look like 'feeling better yet'. I just nod and said slow "thanks"

"Anytime" he said and got up. "If you want to talk or anything I'm here"

Why?

"Okay" i said and he left. Then he came again. "You need to see this!" He said giggling.

"What?" He just told me to come and we walked in the room to see Pete, Joe and Andy sleeping in the same bed. I giggled at it while Patrick took a picture.

"This is the cutest thing I've ever seen after Declan's first laugh" he said while i took my pic.

"Haha, they look so cute like babies!"

"I know right! Look at Andy!"

We stayed there a little more when Patrick was like "wait! where do i sleep?!"

"Try to find a place to fit there! It will be so cute! FOB sleeping in the same bed"

It really was cute! Looking at the tired lads just laying their head in the pillows made me wanna 'aw' all the time. "Come on there is an extra bed in the other room" i said slowly not wanting to wake the other boys up. "Oh yeah forgot!" He said and we closed the door slow and stared giggling one last time.

"We sound like parents who just putted their kids to sleep" i said laughing even more. He stared laughing to making sure we wouldn't wake up the boys.

We walked in the room and i jumped in my bad and Patrick in the bad next to mine.

"Night Cora"

"Night Patrick"

AN : HEYYYYY HOW WAS IT?! Did you like it? Leave comments!