first time we met

So I just got out of a relationship and thought to myself " ally let it go and start new " it's time to take care of myself for now .
So I got invited to this house party and I said what the hell free beer and nice company , why not .
So I got into some black jeans and a shirt and headed to the party house . There were a few of my friends allí and commie and Shannon. .. While I was saying hi to them . I heard this laugh .It was loud and strange coming from the kitchen . Then a friend of mine hannah came out of the kitchen with this girl and they were laughing .I was so surprised . But as soon as hannah saw me she came and gave me a big hug . I was glad that she joined us from the UK , I was hugging hannah but my eyes were glancing on the other girl . Oh god she was beautiful , great hair with pink tips , face like an angel and a smoking hot body , she was my hight and wearing this white dress that blew my mind away .......
Back to hannah , she introduced me to the girl who I was checking out ,stevie , her name as hannah said to me while I was daydreaming , I quickly got a hold of my self and tried acting normally ; so I asked her :
Me : so that laugh a while ago
In the kitchen , what was so funny !
Stevie : omg ,was I that loud ?
Me: pretty sure the neighbours heard it as well .
Stevie : oh my god
Me : so what was so funny !
Stevie : just a picture on tumbler , wanna see it ?
Me : sure
It was not that funny , but she was excited to show it to me
So I laughed along with her.
I saw something in this girl that I have never seen before
That sparkling in her eyes
It meant to me that she wasn't full of bullshit , "well done ally the time you wanted to focus on your life this happens "
But I know that I am not letting this angel on earth to slip away from me .
We were enjoying talking about everything until she said :
Stevie : wanna take this to the balcony , I really can't hear my self talking !
Me : yeah ! Definitely
As we headed to the balcony , I closed the door so that we are alone and I thought that this could be my chance to do my magic .
So we sat down ,theeen I froze , because first I need to know if she is even into girls , and words would not come out . But then she spoke .
Stevie : are you okay ! Since you closed that door you haven't said anything ?
Me : mm I am fine, it's just a little bit cold .
Stevie : I mean I don't bite .....socialy
Me : "O key ...... why... I'm sure she is gay , she is looking at me and biting her bottom lip,, cool it ally, cool it . " yeah I am glad