B A B Y , W E ' R E P E R F E C T

This song will be released in few weeks, it was beautifully written and wrapped into a delicate melody. It wasn't intended to dedicate this song to her, it was initially written by Louis. I just stepped in to help.

I left a couple of messages to her phone but I bet she was too busy i̶g̶n̶o̶r̶i̶n̶g̶ touring. I find her tour photos on Instagram charming and fun, sometimes I wonder if I made an appearance one night but that's delirious.

I looked back at my sent messages and silently sighing to the ignorance.

"Hello. How are you?"
Sent at 3:21 AM, August 16th 2015.

"It is late, you must be tired. Goodnight Taylor. x"
Sent at 3:27 AM, August 16th 2015.

"Morning beautiful :) How's your sleep?"
Sent at 8:48 AM, August 16th 2015.

These messages were pathetic, but I'd still sent them. I missed her, so much. I let her out of grasp so easily. I let the stupid rumors work their way into her head and I couldn't even bother to attend to her needs, our relationship needs. I lazily walked to my kitchen and started brewing some coffee to clear my head. Maybe, adding a shot of alcohol would help.

No, those days were over.

She accepted me for it, she helped me through it.

I love her, she loved me. Loved.

The aroma of the coffee beans entered my senses telling me that it was done brewing, I poured out the drink into my favorite mug.

I started to reminisce the day I met her as I took a sip. At backstage of some show, she wore a black dress and her hair was wavy. The music soothed the situation and filled our ears, we could only communicate with our eyes. Her eyes were lingering on mine and questioning my presence. I knew that she was curious. I made my way to her and she told me that she was hoping to meet me. Sparks flew when we touched and we got together ever since.

I snapped out of my thoughts and walked myself to my arm chair that facing out to the city of London, I remembered the time she embraced this view when she visited me. I wrapped my arms around her and that's all I wanted to do. We never have a lot of time together. She was touring, my group were producing new music and that moment was the only time that I could have her around me. We both watched the sunset, counting our minutes together before we depart. I know how hard long distance relationship can become and to add up, we're both busy people so I'm counting my blessings.

I typed in another message.

"We wrote another song. It's a beautiful song." I pressed 'Send'.
Sent at 1:48 PM, October 2nd 2015.

"It's about you."
Delete. Delete. Delete.

She wouldn't care. Oh god. I sank myself into the armchair, taking another gulp of my coffee and I felt slightly calmer. She moved on with Calvin. She's happy. Happier. I know he's a good lad, he made her smile. Sincerely. And that is all I ask.

{ October 15th, 2015, 11:52 PM }

"This is it boys!" Niall said happily, clapping his hands together.

We were releasing the song at midnight like our other usual songs. Niall conducted a small release party with the other writers, composers, manager, close friends and the boys. I was distracting myself with the balcony's view, half heartedly wishing she would show up somehow. Niall lives temporarily in this enormous apartment with an astounding view of Malibu beach. The night was quiet and the waves were calm. The breeze were gently prickling my skin making me go inside to join the crowd.