After The Party

Okay I need to Update

After the party

Jasabella Pov.

The party was Great ,Even though I had to get rid of girls on my future husband it was really fun . "Thank You Jacob For This Fun Night . I Haven't Had So Much Fun "I Hugged Him . He Hugged Me Back "You Welcome Bella ,Im actually looking Forward Into Marrying You "Jacob Said that Made me smile . Prince stripped to his underwear and got in bed I was looking in the mirror as I put my Straighten hair Up I realized I had bruises . Yeah Bruises from my past I wasn't always a princess . I'm Actually From The United States and I was born in New York . I was Kiddnapt when I was 11 and I was beat rapped they trapped me everything I did was wrong . My parents well the ones I had they were killed it broke me so bad cause my new father and mother aren't like them . they Loved Me and Cared for me and they would never let me go . A tear slipped to my eyes and I felt a hand touch the bruise on the back of my neck I flinched and I Looked in The Mirror and there stood Prince . "IM Sorry "Prince I put my hair down ."It's Okay "I replied prince grabbed my hand "Put your hair back in a bun when your here with me you have to feel comfortable your my Queen now you don't have to hide anything from me I'm always gonna be here "Prince said I nodded he sat on his bed I went into the closet and got undressed and put on my regular sleep wear A Bra With no cups and my Hollister short short pj Shorts . My bruises were out but this is how I felt comfortable . I walked out the closet to see prince watching Tv His Curly Afro in A Pony Puff . He looked to me "Come and Watch Tv This His your Home Now and this is your bed "Prince said I went in bed with him and He wrapped his arm around my Waist we were watching the pursuit of Happyness (Jaden smith and Will smith) . This Movie was Sad I watched UNTILL I fell asleep .

Prince Pov.

Jasabella is an angel . I'm glad I met her but after one day I feel so attached I feel a connection that I don't want to let go. She was tossing and turning in her sleep . She Started Screamimg "MARK NO PLEASE DONT HURT HIM JACOB I LOVE YOU "Jasabella screamed in her sleep . She jumped up with tears in her eyes I hugged her tight ."Jasabella I'm Here I Won't let thin hurt you " I kissed her soft pink plumped lips

Okay I had to update I change something's about Jassy she has a hidden past I revealed so of her past from the bruise

So yeah

Leave votes and comments