VI: Flashback with team SumiYama

(A/N: hi guys! Since Tsukiyama finally appeared, I wanna explain something, He was the same ghoul who tried to eat our Hiyara-chan. Alrighty! Please enjoy!)

Tsukiyama's pov.

I had finally recovered from the blood I lost when my arm was cut. Luckily, it grew quickly and I felt better.

'Screw that CCG! How dare him cut my precious arm!' I thought.

'The human that I was about to eat, smells sooo good... I can't resist. Ah! I have to get her back! She looks delicious! Perfect!' I said to myself as I remember the girl in the alley.

But she's different....

There's something weird on her....

I can feel my stomach trembling......

Suddenly, I got a message from my phone.

"From; Sumi♥

Ohayo! Tsukiyama-kun!
Umm.. I have a friend whom I'd like you to meet! She's the one that I've been telling you, my best friend.
If you're free today, can you meet me at the park? Please reply if you're not busy. "

I read the message.

Ah, my precious Sumi.

Of course, I will do anything for my prey...

Anyway, you're soon gonna be in my stomach..

You'll be a fine meal tonight..

"Sure my dear, we can meet at 11:00 in the noon.

To: Sumi♥

Message sent√"

After replying to her message, I remembered the day we met.

*-*Flashback*-*

It was a Friday night.

The weather was bad, the rain was pouring hard.

I was currently watching the news about ghoul attacks on the television.

Later on, I got bored so I decided to go to Anteiku and visit Kaneki.

I wore my purple coat and got my umbrella.

I head outside and left my house.

The road was slippery as I walked down the bridge.

As I was passing at the dark alley, I saw a girl who was soaked in wet and was standing at the middle of the bridge.

She was wearing a school uniform and has no umbrella or any rainproof material to prevent from being wet.

She was staring at the skies without any expressions at her face. She looks depressed and sad but her eyes doesn't show anything. It looks hollow.

I found myself staring up at her. She was above the bridge while I was on the dark alley under the bridge.

Suddenly, she let herself fell on the bridge! In my surprise, I catched her quickly and dropped my umbrella.

I held her on my arms.
She was unconcious.

Her short blonde hair was shinning in wetness.

As I checked her forehead, she was burning in fever.

I took a taxi and put her head in my lap.

I dropped at Anteiku quickly and ordered two coffees and sandwiches.

"Good evening custo-, Tsukiyama-kun!? What are you doi-"