High school❤️❣(chapter 3)

High school! High school! High school! Was DRAMATIC and very fun😂.I was in a sport called soccer as you all know what soccer is.my family was poor yah but people thought I was rich because I had everything I wanted noooooo I was poor my dad just wanted to see me happy that's why I had everything.You might be thinking that I'm selfish Nooo I'm not again my dad bought things that I didn't even ask for that I wanted but didn't ask.back too high school I was in a hole bunch of sports like soccer,basketball,football and many others.My favorite sport was soccer and still is today.I hated most of the kids in high school because there was a lot of sluts, hoes?,bitches as all high schools have.There was also many F**** boys.By the way I was in 9th grade.I never fell in love until 10th grade with someone named JAKE UP.Yah I fell in love with a jerk.my childhood was terrible my life was horrible.My life just kept get terrifying everyday But in high school it was fun because I got to see bitches get rejected and hoes get Slayed and sluts get expelled.Yes I did have a bestf her name is Brianna wait no shes my sister now.brianna is the most amazing sister I can have.shes kind, nice,and loving person.

Yah I had an enemy her name was patt.She will steal my bestf from me  and I would steal sister back.
In the end of 12 grade I fell in love with someone and I ended up ............................................................................