That Burden from the Past

A/N

Yo!!! Guys this is my very first long story(♡~♡)

And Im Practically Screaming Right Now
Hoping for this Piece of Junk to be published so that many more would be able to read it.

Im just new around this area(Romance) but I shall do my best to make you fall in love with the story But I can guarantee that the first chappie and more would be a little bit boring cause I'm trying adjust to things.

No more Talking and More Reading[♡~♡]

I don't own the media use!!
-------------------------------------------------------------

Truth is everybody is going to hurt you: you just gotta find the ones worth suffering for.

Bob Marley

~1st hour~

(Hailey's Pov)

Ring Ring Ring

Searching for where the source of the sound is I reach out for my phone who was just above my head , hurriedly anwered and muttered a small "hello" then throw the phone away!

and slept

~2nd hour~

"Hime sama(Japanese term)"Some one is trying to wake me up!!

"hmm"I said slapping his or her hand

"Hime sama it's time to wake up"It was just Mae our family trusted maid.

"Yeah Ill be up in a minute"Gathering all the pillows I could have and cover my face trying not to face reality like some kind of dilenma or some kind of a pest"

"But a minute is not enough"
Trying to encourage me to stand up and do something that be worth it. like schooling or working.I could never win from Mae, when it come to debates such as this, she certainly takes care of me she prepared my bath but I was never a spoiled brat.

"Ok I will"

And so I stand up and took the bath.
A few minutes later.
I changed into a cute pink and blue uniform which consists of a knee length skirt and cute girlish polo,on the side is an isignia with a pegasus and dragon facing each other I braided my hair to complete the look I went down on our diamond coated stairs,as the chandelier is hanging above my head I went straight directly to the dining room where I meet my over headphone addict brother of mine whom the name would be Shinichi(^-^){I name him} we had like a 7 year gap.

He was born when I was 8,I fell in love with this anime called Detective conan and so I started calling him Shinichi and so my parents think it is a cute name Shinichi Kei Lil Smith (photo on the upper corner of the story is Shinichi though he is not what I envisioned him to be but his near it) named my sole brother from an anime.Im 20 so he is 13 right now but beware Girls he is such a heartbreaker.To my right is my Mom Iniatia Vhunne Smith the CEO of the Smith Company Incorporation but she is not like any CEO out there,she's fun,awesome and friendly but if you wanna make her serious

BREAK A LEG........(-_-)

Moving on.

My father Hur John Smith is a house husband he likes to take things seriously,but simple it was a wonder how she put up with my silly mother But hey!! Love is Blind.

The last but not the least the very beautiful,the most beautiful ever (in Mom's eyes and mine)

yours truly,

Iniatia Hailey Vhan Smith
nothing to say about my beautiful self just define me perfect(^-^)

"Mom" I said as I looked up to her after I finish my food

"Hmm." She reply eyes fixated on me
"I'm gonna visit the clan,think you could shower us some Blessing" I smile but it's too sweet for my mom making her wonder what's behind

"I'll think about it dear"
"But mom"
"No buts deary"

The Venneae Clone High Class Mafia also known as "THE CLAN" was a gang exclusively only for the bloodlines of the Venneae from Italy(I just made up the Name).

They aren't anyone who kills just for fun cause we dont kill we are mostly called as the Mole's,Dictionary, the web someone to share information's with and we hold connection of influencial people in our hand so beware.

As for me a direct blood was the one who inherit the position as the

"Queen Iniatia Venneae the 7th"

but I'm not handling the hard thingy Mom got it all under controled,I'm more on the local problems.

Queen Iniatia Venneae is my Great Great Great Great Great Great GrandMom She is the first one to create the gang,the founder and a great leader.
she holds unto this rule

"Thy first one to be born fresh from from my blood and flesh,inherits only thy positions for the are my grand's"

And that is why?

Im asking for mom's blessing for the upcoming project's funds since she handles money more...................correct.........................

"M'kay I'll be going then Shin?" I asked my brother who was now ignoring his cereal.

"Nah...."He refused

"Your choice buh,bye"I wave them all goodbye's

And went to School

~3rd Hour~

I was running late for school as I was running I look on my wrist,my watch,cause it FREAKINGLY SAYS 8:54 and school starts 8:30 and to make thing's worst it's First Day of School and surely they are now introducing now

Who in their right mind would be late for it? Me?

As I was about to open the door someone beat me to it,And now I fell but the Stranger help me he smell.......nostalgia

Pfft..... as if I could smell Nostalgia

but someone broke my thoughts,forgetting to thank the stranger and Introduce my self

"Hey, Hailey Vhan Smith Nice meeting you all ."
I waited for a moment
"To those who doesn't like me don't care at all and save your so little called Revenge on me cause you know My name,Not my story" All we're dumbfounded but all settled down when the next student introduce themselves and so on,I fell asleep.

I woke up when the Lunch break is over.
and was about to stand up and to the cafeteria when my phone rang.

"Val Calling"

"Val?"
"Hail? He has return"
"Who?"
"Brian"

I was about to reply when someone grab my hand and turned around.

My eyes widen,I can't believe it Brian Ghien  Exto is here right in front of me.

My Enemy
and
My EX

"Hey isn't it rude not to thank someone when you nearly fell,Is that what your mom taught you Hail?"

HAS Return

******
Pls.Leave a message!!