emergency?

I sprint out of the rv with the thought of me possibly being a murder. "What the hell was that" Laney cried out behind me with a taco slipping out of her hands. I stand there in shock as I see the girl twitching and balling on the road. I immediately rush to her aid.
"Fuck shit" I start to swear as if the situation wasn't actually occurring in that moment.
"Pick her up stupid so we can get her to the damn hospital" Laney yells at me. I take her by the arms and Laney takes her bye the feet. This probably is putting her in worse pain than she was before, but we need a way to put her in the car. As we set her down in one of the rv beds we make our way speeding towards the hospital. Not caring that a police tries to pull us over.
As we are nearing the hospital, the quiet stranger starts to mumble words under her breath.
"Home. Need. Sorry." She says in a small, steady whisper. I looked back, but quickly faced the road again since I didn't want to carry another half disabled body to the hospital. We arrived at the hospital and I rapidly turned at the curve, put the rv on park and jumped out the vehicle. I rushed through the doors and under the bright sign with the word emergency sprawled in a bold red.
"Help! I HAVE AN INJURED PERSON IN MY CAR" paramedics start running out of random doors and outside to the rv. I watch as they pull Jane doe out of my car and onto the paramedic bed. I see from afar she is still mumbling something under her breath. They hurry through the doors and put her in a room. Laney walks into the room and sits on one of the chairs in the waiting room. I slowly and hesitantly make my way to the desk receptionist
"Hi, about the Jane doe that just entered... is it okay if we leave and you can just call me and update me on what's happening"
"Su-" I unintentionally cut off the receptionist and continued with what I was previously explaining to her
"Also email me the bill, I'm going to pay"
The lady finally got to finish what she was saying and slipped me a piece of paper so I can write my phone number and my email address. As soon as I was done writing what I had to write I walked out. Not even warning Laney about what I was doing. I was mad at myself for being so careless and stupid. I was mad. For the first time in a while, I actually felt an emotion other than 'chill'.
" hey crackhead we can't just leave her there by herself"
Laney cries out trying to catch up to me
"She's not by herself she's in good hands." I spit back
I open the rv door and hop in, more calm and convincingly I said
"I told the lady to inform me on everything that happened and I'm paying"
I stop talking as if I have run out of words. I'm so drained I just want to lie down. I take a deep breath and stare outside my window. No it can't be I squint my eyes to see if my head was messing with me, but it sure as hell wasnt. What is he doing here? As questions continue to bombard my head, he comes closer to the rv. I just stared like a deer caught in head lights. He said he would find me, but I didn't know he actually meant it. A tear slips out of my eye. I hear the knock on the window echo through my head over and over again. Now all that is separating us is a thick piece of glass, help me.