Chapter Ten

~Dream~

You sat up finding yourself surrounded by darkness. You stood up and began to walk around, as you walked you saw yourself, you were in a clearing in the woods looking at a car screaming, it was the day your parents abandoned you. You and your past self were sobbing. The memory disappeared and a new one was revealed, it was your parents in the car. Your mother was crying into her hands, your father looked as if he was feeling no emotion at all.

"M-mom.." You let the word slip out of your mouth but to only form a whisper.
You wanted your mother to respond but it didn't happen. The image stayed the same for a few more moments, you looked at your mother wallowing in her sadness. The image faded, nothing else appeared, so you continued to walk. Another image came, it was your past self asleep on the tree, dipper and Mabel loomed over you. You then heard there voices.
"I-is she ok?" Dipper looked over at Mabel worried.

"Maybe." Mabel responded
You saw your past self's eyes flutter open, then the image faded. You walked more and another popped up. It was your past self, Mabel, and dipper walking. Dipper tripped and knocked you and Mabel down. Your stuff went everywhere. Your past self and dipper began to pick things up, your hands overlapped and the image faded. Once again you walked and once again another image came. It was of you and dipper a few moments ago, dipper leaned into your past self's ear and whispered "(y/n) I really like you" your heart fluttered and a light shade of pink took over your face.

The image faded and a small arrow on the ground pointed you to another path. You gladly listened to the arrows directions. As you walked along the path you saw another image but this one was different, it was your past self with Bill in his demon/triangle form. Your past self started to laugh hard, you couldn't hear you or Bill. You then saw bill change into human form,
He's so cute. A voice beamed through your mind.

"No he's not." You said to the voice.
"Admit it (y/n) you have a crush on him."
"N-no I already have a crush on Dipper."
"Think about how you always feel when your around him, how your heart seems to flutter when your with him."

"I guess I do have a crush on him don't I"
The voice didn't reply instead another image came, it was of you, dipper, and Bill laying on the floor asleep. The image zoomed on you and Bill. You blushed. The image was replaced, Bill was now hugging you in the woods, it changed again to when he kissed your cheek. Your past self ran after Bill. That memory faded and nothing followed it. So with your face pink and your heart a flutter, you walked again. You see two things in the distance, you started to run to the. Before you was a door shaped as a pine tree and a door shaped as a triangle. In the middle on the two door lied a note, it read...
-go aHeaD (y/N), it'S YouR cHosE-
The letters randomly changed from lowercase to uppercase.

"No, no I can't choose yet! I won't! You can't make me!" You ran from the doors, you ran as fast as you could. You collapsed on to the ground when you were far enough away. Your body seemed to shut down and your eyes closed.

~~End of dream~~