All There Is

"Then the tall dark sexy black man walked over and said hello and it ran chills through her body she was lifeless and it was as if she was being controlled by his o so sexy tall muscular figure he asks if she wants to go back to his place she thrillingly said yes, they hoped in his nice bugatti just to go around the block to his apartment, they get out the car and head up the stairs kissing and he unlocks the door they head to the bedroom, then he threw her on the bed and he showed her THE THUNDER and she was gasping in awe as she thought to herself 'It's so long, thick, and black it's gonna rip me apart' she strips naked anyway with him and as she lays on the bed waiting for him to put THE THUNDER in she is just waiting in suspense and as he slowly rubs it against her tight wet pussy already making her craving it, he slowly puts it in and all u hear are the moans of a dying horse as she is ripping his back apart like a white man whipping a slave, her eyes roll back in so much joy and pleasure as she screams "IT HURTS SO GOOD" they kept going for what seemed like forever for her but she didnt want it to end, when she thought it was over he leans in as she breathing heavily and sweaty, he whispers in her ear and says "I'm not even halfway done" her face filled with erotic feelings of happiness she lays there smiling as he puts in back in and starts thrusting again and again, as she is already lifeless from taking THE THUNDER she can't express no more joy because the feeling is so good she is gushing and dripping wet and he tops it all off by lightly caressing her nipple with his tongue while her head swings back like she's possessed he bites her nipple softly and she goes into a crazed state to where she losses her mind, he says to her here comes THE LIGHTING and she wraps her legs around his back and locks them and does the same with her hands wanting him to stay inside her, he says here it comes as she prepares for it and a slight grunt comes from the man, her grip loosens as and she falls back to the bed slightly passing out from what was inside her as she kept saying "It's so deep inside and so warm" and she passes out oozing out his lighting, the next time she woke up was the next day at 8 o'clock, she gets up to see a note that says "see u again someday" and she cleans herself up takes a shower and leaves with a memory that'll last forever"