2- The Dawg

Chris

"Will you ever be finished or not?" I asked the girl who is inside our bathroom. She's been there for like, eons!

"Yeah yeah quit your yappering old lady just a little bit longer! I'm gonna be with Ian oppa so I better look pretty!" Jiselle shrieked when she mentioned his name.

Well, Jess has this undying crush on Ian. So she's like this.

If you're wondering who the hell she is she is Park Ji Sel, our neighbor who became my "bestfriend" as though she might say.

"You said that 2 hours ago!" How can a human being stay that long in the bathroom? Pooping takes like 20-30 minutes, showering probably 50-60 minutes and peeing is like 3-5 minutes!

"Done!" She emerged from the bathroom door wearing a red fit dress. And it is also backless. Not quite noticeable due to her long wavy hair.

"We're going to the park. Not to go disco dancing." I reminded her.

"Well you will always have to look good everywhere you go! Some talent agencies must me lurking around! And hello! I'm gonna be with Ian remember?" There's no point arguing with her. She won't care what you say.

"Whatever." We walked out of the house. Ian and Ethan already left 2 hours ago. They said Jess was taking too long for a normal human being. And from my last comments I totally agree with them.

Compared to Jess's fit tight dress I'm wearing skinny jeans, a loose white shirt, my black earrings, a black coat, my black and white back pack and a pair of black converse. Total emo freak? I get that a lot.

On our way to the park, we recieved quite the large amount of stares. It's either they see a girl who looks like a hostess or who looks like a vampire. Whichever they pick.

"Hey." I bumped my fist to Ian's shoulders.

"Hey. What do you think you're wearing?" He said looking at Jess. I knew it.

"Why oppa? I look good right oppa?" Ugh. Seriously why didn't I stop her?

Oh yeah I did.

"You look like a slut who's gonna fuck a-" I immidiately closed his mouth with my hand. This idiot doesn't care for the feelings of people he doesn't really care about.

"Ah- you know Jess, you might as well play with Ethan there. So Ian could see you are good with kids." I whispered the last one and winked. She smiled at me brightly and mouthed a "Kamsahamnida!" Then she moved to Ethan.

"Do you really trust her with him?" He rolled his eyeballs.

"You're acting like his mom Ian quit worrying. Besides, it's her I'm worried about." Especially with that kid around? There will be trouble. I bet my pinky!

I looked at them then at the skies. Weather is good. Weather is good.

I sniffed the cool air of Seoul. For the two months I've stayed here, this is probably the first time I actually enjoyed the sorroundings.

From the time I came here all I did was work, work, work. I needed designs for the new fashion line up but we lack designers here. So I gotta join the crew. Not only that, we lacked models! And like I had any other choice of joining that too. Being the one who is in charge, you must be able to everything with everything you got. No matter what is at stake. Even your face showing up in a magazine. Ugh. The nightmare. But everytime I get home, I see Ian, Ethan and Jess there not eating yet because they said they were waiting for me, I feel like my tiredness and back pain fades away.

"Hey look at that dog!" I heard a little boy shout.

I looked at the direction he was pointing and I saw a small dog about to be crushed by a huge van.