Chapter 1

Tell me what you think, should I continue or no? I need your honest opinions thank you :D

vote and comment 

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

The loud dance music was pounding throughout the whole club and couples and random people were grinding all over each other, apparently today was a good day for Club Tango, I’ve never seen so many people here before but then again I barely come here anyways. 

"Oh come on Scar," My best friend whined using my nickname, “Loosen up and have some fun for once in your life," She slurred as I sat awkwardly at the bar. I looked at my very drunk friend and sighed, so much for a birthday party, I thought to myself.  I rolled my eyes and slung her arm over my shoulder supporting her entire body so she wouldn't fall, when we finally got outside I caught the eye of the bouncer who was eyeing me and Courtney , he gave me a sympathetic look and all I could do was give him a small smile. 

"You my friend need a boyfriend, you know that. No never mind you don't need a boyfriend you need to get laid!" she shouted at the top of her lungs and I quickly looked around to see if anyone heard her. 

"Courtney your drunk so shut up," I grunted having a hard time carrying her all the way to the car. 

"Row Row Row your boat gently down the stream... Merrily, merrily, merrily, merrily life is but a dream!" She sang. I shook my head, how the hell are we best friends I’ll never know.

We made our way down the street and now Courtney was mumbling nonsense that I couldn't really here . honestly i don't think i wanted to. 

"Hey, Sweet cheeks!" An unfamiliar voice called. I kept on walked thinking that the voice was talking to someone else. 

"Bitch we're talking to you!" Another voice came more rudely then the other one and a slight shiver went down my spine. I slightly turned my head to see four guys walking our way , panic and nausea filled my stomach in a matter of minutes and the only thought that fleeted my mind was 'we're going to die'. I picked up my pace but of course that did no good because i was carrying Courtney, I looked around to see if anyone else was around and mentally cursed when i saw no one.  "Nowhere to run girlie," The one who had called me bitch said and this time he seemed closer. I turned to see they were just a few feet away and i slightly gasped, there were four of them and just by looking in their eyes i knew they were passed drunk. I gulped as my palms started to sweat, I rubbed my free hand against my small black dress.  I noticed that Courtney was quiet so I looked down to see she has passed out, no wonder she was so heavy! I brought my attention back to the four men in front of me. 

"L-leave us alone," I stuttered. They all laughed as approached me, the one who had spoken earlier had now taken out a pocket knife and was playing with it with his hands, and tears were now threatening to fall. 

"Now you see, I could leave you alone but where is the fun in that?" He laughed and gave me an evil smirk. He turned to his friends and motioned towards me, before i knew what was happening Courtney was being yanked out of my arms, but i wasn't going down without a fight. One of them put her over his shoulder and the other two came my way, i tried to rack my brain to try and remember what I’ve learned in those self defense classes my brother put me in when i was sixteen. Oh to hell with that ill just let my instinct take over, and that's exactly what happened. He came at me, his hands grabbing my wrists; I jerked my knee up and hit him right in the groin. 

"You fucking bitch!" he hissed as he bent down in pain, my eyes went wide as I realized what I just did. My blood was pumping now and I looked at the others waiting for their next move, how the hell am I going to get Courtney, I thought trying to think of a plan. Think of all the James Bond movies you've seen Scarlett you should be a pro at this, I thought to myself.  This time the leader came at me, with his knife in hand. 

"You're a very naughty girl... I like that. I wonder how you'll be in bed," he said coming closer, all of a sudden I felt hands grab me from behind and I struggled to break free but I couldn't , they had me tied up and gagged in a matter of minutes. The leader came closer and caressed the knife on my soft skin. I closed my eyes in fear, 'this is it, I’m going to die, I didn't even get to finish watching Breakfast Club' I thought and scolded myself. I'm about to die and the only thing I’m worried about is that I won't be able to finish watching a movie I’ve seen about a million times? 

A sharp pain made me yell, I opened my eyes to see that he had slit my wrists. "Look at me when I’m talking to you slut!" he hissed slapping me. This time the tears were streaming down my face, I just couldn't help it I didn't want to die like this; I wanted to die of old age not raped on a deserted street. He wiped away the tears that were falling with his thumb but slapped me again. "so here's the deal, my buddies over there are going to probably rape your little friend  and I’m going to fuck your brains out, so I want you to be a good little girl and not struggle got it?" he said cheerfully as if there was nothing wrong with what they're doing. in those few seconds, I don't know what possessed me, maybe it was the fact that I had nothing to lose and that I was about to die, I don’t really know  but I looked up at this monsters face and spat on him. 

"Go to fucking hell," I said calmly. Rage filled his eyes and I knew what was coming but I didn't flinch, he punched me first which sent me sprawling to the ground then he proceeded to kicking me in the gut repeatedly until I felt blood pouring out of my mouth. I slowly felt myself loosing consciousness. 

"Well, well what do we have here," A new voice spoke up, "You know it isn’t very polite hitting young beautiful women guys," the voice said again, you could tell it belonged to a man, probably a very handsome man. My vision quickly started blurring up but I fought to stay up. 

"Get lost buddy, there’s nothing to see here," the leader hissed. 

"Sorry no can do gentlemen, I came to crash your little party," the new voice replied, my heart fluttered with relief. I somehow knew this man could save my life, I had a feeling. There were a few minutes of silence but all of a sudden I heard grunts and moans. Oh god they’re going to kill him too, hey maybe now I’ll finally get to see my parents now. The noises stopped and my body was slowly giving up, all of a sudden I felt someone gently picking me up and I used all the force I had to open my eyes. The last thing I remembered before blacking out were the most beautiful piercing blue eyes I have ever seen.