Chapter 3

The guy scrunched  his eyebrows in confusion as he stared back me, the theater room was empty with the execption of a teenage couple in the far back getting it on. "I'm sorry, but i think you have the wrong guy, I just came here to wake you up because the movie was over and it seemed like you were having a nightmare," He said scratching the back of his head. i took my time to look him over, he had the deep blue eyes that my saviour had but then again a lot of people have blue eyes. I could feel myself blush in embarrasement at my stupid mistake, but continued to check him out. He wasn't too bulky yet not too skinny , you could tell he worked out here and there. My eyes then traveled back to his face, a smirk playing at his lips.  

"Um excuse me but I'm going to have to ask you guys to leave, the movie is over," A voice said. We both turned to see a small lanky teenager standing there shyly. 

"We're leaving now, don't worry," the guy in front of me replied. He turned back to me and stuck out his hand, "I'm Liam." I stared at his hand and back at him. I relunctantly took it. I didn't respond at first, and he raised an eyebrow," And your nme would be...?" He asked his hand still on mine. 

I snapped back to reality and gave him a small smile, " Sorry, my name's Scarlett." I replied pulling my hand back to my side. 

"Well than Scarlett, I think we should leave before they kick us out," Liam suggested pointing to the security guard coming our way. I nodded, and followed him out. 

                                                                                           ***

"So you were having a nightmare about Judd Nelson?" Liam asked as he paid for our coffee. After we left the theater, he asked if he could take me out for a coffee, not as a date though. Of course I hesitated at first, but I don't think that he could be as bad as the guys I ran into yesterday. And anyways I was in the mood for a coffee. Now here we were sitting down in Starbucks, talking about my absurd dream I had. Well I didn't exactly tell everything, I had to change a few parts to it. 

"Yeah I didn't think it was possible, I mean if anything I'd be having a fantasy about him , not a nightmare, anyways so what do you do for a living," I asked, changing the subject and taking a sip of my coffee. 

"I work for a company, nothing interesting," He replied, smiling at me. "what about you , no let me guess.You're an aspiring actress waiting for the day she gets the role of her life," he said teasingly. 

I scoffed, "Pf, no I'm not naive thank you very much, I actually work at a  bookstore a few blocks from here." 

"I don't mean to offend you in any way, but I thought you were still in school?" He said sheepishly. As I was about to respond, my phone started vibrating. 

"Sorry, just give me a moment," I said getting up. He nodded and motioned me to go ahead.I walked to the bathroom and answered.  "Hello?" 

" I see you..."