Chapter 01

"Hold up, wait a minute all good just a week ago"

Destiny Jordan 💫

"I don't want to go !" I yelled stomping my feet

"Destiny I know --"

"No you don't! I don't wanna go with that lady !"

"You better stop fucking yelling in my house I know that much" My dad said through gritted teeth "Now get your bags and bring them down the stairs, your mama on the way"

"Why are you sending me with her ?!"

"Cause I got shit to do and you don't need to be here !" He yelled back at me "I don't even know why I'm going back and forth with you"

"Cause you aren't giving me a good explanation that's why" I rolled my eyes

"If I tell you to go get your bags again, shit ain't gon' be pretty. Now go get your shit cause your mama on the way"

I glared at him before stomping up the stairs to my room. I grabbed my Luis Vuitton luggage and threw it down the steps just to anger him.

"Destiny I'm not playing with your ass ! Keep taking me for a joke!" He yelled as I threw the last one down the steps

He lucky that was the last one. I grabbed my pink MCM book bag and put my MacBook Air and the rest of my electronics inside. I slid it on my back and looked at my room one last time before closing the door.

The doorbell rung and I let out a loud sigh. I guess my dad thought I was going to get the door because he just stood there, he was wrong. I flopped on the couch and scrolled down my Instagram timeline.

I heard him mumbled something under his breath, but I ignored him continuing my focus on my focus. The front door opened and I heard the two, once high school sweethearts, greet each other dryly.

"Destiny get your stuff, your mama here"

I sucked my teeth and stayed put. I'll be damned if he's going to force me to go with this lady in which I haven't seen in over 5 years.

"Destiny, I'm not going to tell you again"

I looked up and he was now standing in front of me. I stood up and tears started streaming down my face. I wrapped my arms around him as he sighed.

"I don't wanna leave !" I protested

"Destiny I have something going on and you can not stay here by yourself"

"Why won't you tell me what's going on ?" I questioned wiping my face "I deserve to know"

"Destiny, you won't understand it now. I did some things and now they're catching up to me, in which you don't need to around"

"I don't care !" I yelled stomping my feet once again "I wanna stay !" I unwrapped my arms from around him

He looked down at me before jacking me up. I instantly got quiet never seeing my father looking this angry.

"You too big to be acting like this, now straighten your ass up and get your bags. You gon' walk out of this house with no more fucking tears and get inside of that damn car" He intensely stared at me as I sniffled