Numb Memories

Garroth was cold and out of it, the ghost was still inside of him and washing away his fears, memories and emotions and he could do nothing. He was alive but in a cooma. He could hear evrything for a while until evrything went dark, Garroth could still hear the ghost talk to him and washing everything in his emotions and memories away except his name. "Laurance what are we going to do he's in a cooma and the ghost is still there torturing him and washing his memories away!" Aphmau yells at the Laurance who's now breaking down.
From out of nowhere Huro~Hana jumps down infront of Laurance. "I can help him just don't dissturb okey?" Laurance tells everyone to go away.
Huro~Hana take's out a potion and feeds it to Garroth that slowly is coming too.
"Why?" Laurance asks Huro~Hana.
"Like I said I helo my brother." Then she just disapears.
Garroth is fully awake now but has still the ghost inside of him but something is off.

Xx

"What was all that about?" Garroth says bluntly, Laurance run's to him and gives him a hug but Garroth doesn't feel anything." What's wrong Garroth?" Laurance asks with worry.
"I can't feel anything and it's getting worse because I can't remember who that is *points at Dante*"

(Hey! How's it going guys? Yeah I know I'm nice. Don't get used to 2 episodes in one day. I had the time so I thought why not. See ya! Peace out! Ciao♡)

~Cc